BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 17, 2013
It is not worth investing.
One of these batteries stopped working after 4 months. I couldn't even return it now :(
on January 26, 2016
I got two batteries that last me almost two weeks on one charge, which is odd, because I game for at least 40 hours a week but the official Microsoft statement is a life of only about 40 hours. Anyway, I was ecstatic when I opened the box and found a quick charge kit with my batteries because I only paid about thirty bucks for two batteries and got the best changer too! Not sure if that was some kind of error, because the listing doesn't even mention a charger, but that's just fine by me. I got two Microsoft brand batteries with only minor use and a Microsoft brand quick charger; so even though GameStop burned me by selling me a play-n-charge kit with a battery that lost all capacity after the first charge (like the are known for because they sell old stock batteries). I get to pop my batteries in the quick charger when the time rarely comes, shove an empty AA shell in my controller and slap the play-n-charge cable on so I get a timely charge and get to never stop playing!
on March 12, 2017
Very disappointed. Received a pair of old style XBOX360 replacement rechargeable batteries that are stone dead. So old that they won't take the slightest charge. ( Found out new style rechargeable batteries are ribbed down the center and lighter ). Purchased a current Microsoft dual charger stand at Target that came with two new rechargeable batteries for the same cost as these 2 old batteries alone. Tried these batteries in the new double charger and still dead. Wish I could return them and get a set of good new style batteries.
on October 9, 2017
avoid all of these made in china knockoffs they claim long play time but in truth they die in a few hours, this is the second waste of money I've purchased. This was a different seller but the same result, pay more get energizers and ignore the good reviews. update sorry these are not knockoffs they are the real deal only one problem they're DEAD! will not take a charge at all.
on April 23, 2014
When dealing with batteries, especially for older gaming consoles, typically these things have been sitting on a shelf somewhere for months or even YEARS with the chemicals inside dying little by little every day. So once you receive them, they're not even half as good as when they were first manufactured. I got lucky with these and got some decent ones that lasted for about 6.5-8 hours before needing to be recharged. Combined with me always having a battery on the burner (charger), I can keep going forever, only stopping for a minute to switch it out for a fresh one.

However if you don't use these things for awhile, especially the ones that aren't the official Microsoft black or white, you'll come back to a completely dead battery that won't charge no matter how many times you try. I stopped playing games for about a month only to comeback to 2/5 batteries unusable. Before this I've had some that died after 1-2 weeks of non use. Luckily the black ones survived and are still going strong to this day. Leaving them on a charger is also a bad idea because that lowers the battery life even faster because of the constant chemical reaction going on. As always, if you're going to use rechargeable batteries get a reputable, cheap brand, that you can easily afford to buy more of when they eventually die.
on October 16, 2013
***UPDATE***
So I was still using these batteries up until a week or so ago but I was not longer impressed with the great deal I got with these. The one battery I used a lot and that started to no longer hold a charge or accurately show the charge when I checked on the XBOX. At 50% the ring would cycle on the controller and it would randomly disconnect as if the battery were dead. It would also say that the battery was fully charged when I would plug into the pay and charge by showing a green light instead of the charging red light. I am not using these anymore as they are constantly being plugged in after 4 hours of play time. I opted to go with rechargeable AA batteries instead from Panasonic called Eneloop which can be recharged over 2000 times and can be used in other products that take AA batteries. I would say that is your better option than using these as in the long term these don't hold up.

~~~Original Review~~~
My old play and charge batter pack would no longer hold a charge and I had to have my wireless controller plugged in all the time just to play Xbox and I wanted to replace it. This was a good deal getting two batteries for a low price and even though my controller is white and these are black it still fits and works so who cares if it doesn't match. My only gripe is that the shipping took forever. I paid 3.99 for shipping and the package must of been shipped by pony express because it took almost two weeks from the time of purchase to get them. When I checked the tracking info it looked like it was in Texas in different cities for the first 5 days just getting dropped off at a different city every day until it finally came to the East Coast and then it changed hands from UPS to USPS which is a nightmare to begin with because USPS has the worst track record in my book with deliveries. Anyways that should not take away from the product but is a side note about the whole process. Get this if you see your battery no longer holds a charge and you will be wireless again without having to buy AA batteries constantly.
on April 23, 2017
It was good for about 3 months. Then it didnt hold a charge and that was all she wrote. Get rechargeable AA batteries. Its better that way. Dont buy this.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 21, 2014
These Microsoft brand batteries are priced low enough to easily justify buying them. Third-party batteries with less reliability and smaller charging capacity are negligibly cheaper. I've bought about 10 of these batteries by now and they are perfect.

I would also recommend picking them up before they stop being produced, since the Xbox One is Microsoft's main concern now. After too much longer, you'll be unable to find these and be forced to use AAs.

The very first rechargeable batteries I bought with my Xbox 360 in 2005 finally did die a couple years ago. Be careful not to leave them sitting around uncharged for long periods of time. This will wear out the cells much faster and eventually they'll be unable to be charged again. If you ever plan on not using them for awhile, keep them at about half charge, and try to at least give them a full discharge and recharge at least once a year, and they will last much longer.
on December 30, 2016
I've had these for multiple years now they work well they recharge well better than using batteries over and over again
on May 18, 2016
I love having these handy. It's much better than having to deal with batteries all over the place and then if they die, you are out. Definitely a great idea to have two rechargable batteries so when one did you just pop in another. They have a good life and they took a lot of "abuse"you could say.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.