Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 740 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 783 reviews
on September 9, 2013
Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery 2-PackI was under the impression I was ordering actual Microsoft Xbox rechargeable batteries! Instead I get these cheap made in China knock offs! Their ad should tell consumers that they are selling aftermarket batteries and not print Microsoft anywhere in the ad. They also show a picture of an the actual box of Microsoft 2 pack batteries for the Xbox. I have a filed a complaint/claim and will update this review and let you know if they've made it right.
66 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2017
Very disappointed. Received a pair of old style XBOX360 replacement rechargeable batteries that are stone dead. So old that they won't take the slightest charge. ( Found out new style rechargeable batteries are ribbed down the center and lighter ). Purchased a current Microsoft dual charger stand at Target that came with two new rechargeable batteries for the same cost as these 2 old batteries alone. Tried these batteries in the new double charger and still dead. Wish I could return them and get a set of good new style batteries.
on August 26, 2013
These work great. I love to recharge instead of throw away batteries. Eventually after players have thrown controllers in frustration the connection goes bad and you have to buy new ones. Also, always turn off your controller by holding down the center button instead of being lazy and unplugging the battery a little bit like me. I found that also wore out the connection.

Will buy over and over.
on June 22, 2014
I found a two pack batteries on Amazon for under $15.00 which is the best price ever. I had two learn the hard way, always buy Mcrosoft and not a brand you never heard of. Shipping was super fast. I can alway depend on Amazon. send me quality.
on June 20, 2014
I had bought one batch of these in 2011 and they're still going strong. I bought this batch since we wanted to have enough to ensure some could be charging while others were in use. Solid product, holds a charge wonderfully.
on December 30, 2016
I've had these for multiple years now they work well they recharge well better than using batteries over and over again
on April 23, 2017
It was good for about 3 months. Then it didnt hold a charge and that was all she wrote. Get rechargeable AA batteries. Its better that way. Dont buy this.
on March 13, 2014
my old batteries went out on me so i had to buy new ones. They ran out at the store so had to order it i'm glad i did i don't like reguler batteries you have to keep buying them i like rechargeable batteries.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 3, 2014
They both needed charged for a good bit when I got them, but they seem brand new and working good so I'm happy.

Update: 2 year later these are still holding a charge great and holding up well in durability.
on April 18, 2017
Wish they stayed charged longer. Great to have back up batteries on the charger

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.