Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 12, 2016
Microsoft's first version of a product usually provides comic relief to its market, the second version usually makes competitors stand up and say, "whoa whoa whoa how in the hell did they improve so much?" and causes competitors to up their games.

The Jasper version of the Xbox 360 brings HDMI support and a much more stable system than the original Xbox 360, you probably won't see a RROD with this.

I bought this as a refurb unit, so the Resident Evil game wasn't included. It's a good value for a good system. It isn't really current, so if you're looking to acquire the latest and greatest, I'm not sure why you're bothering to even read this.

Get this if there are specific Xbox 360 games that you want to continue playing.
on May 6, 2016
ive been after this system for yrs, considering it wasnt mass produced they couldve done so much more than making it red.. but it was a quick push due to another system coming out, still couldnt beat the price... unfortunate to say, this box pictured is NOT included lord wish it wouldve been
on January 5, 2014
I got a great deal on this edition of the 360 back in 2009. The Xbox is still kicking, though the disc drive seems to be dying. I still haven't filled up that hard drive, and I've just started using Cloud for some extra storage!
Many of my friends were jealous of my red controller, that still works, though a plain one I bought at the same time broke over a year ago. HD quality is great. Great Netfilx app, though the Amazon Instant app is spotty way too often (not a reflection of the device.) Not having built in Wi-fi is annoying though.
RE5 is a great game, one of the best in that series. The Mercenaries and Mercenaries reunion are hours of fun, especially with a partner (online or split screen I believe.) I strongly recommend.
on October 3, 2013
The basics its a regular elite Xbox 360 but with the much talked about Jasper chip set which was established to exterminate the dreaded red ring of death. But besides the Jasper chip which became the standard shortly after this model anyway what makes edition so special is the violently fascinating cherry red color of the console and the controller itself. Its simple yet extremely effective. The the limited edition bundle also comes with Resident Evil 5 which is a solid entry into the series and the standard headset and a HDMI cable which I am not certain any other Xbox bundle comes with. Overall if you or someone close to is a Resident Evil fan this console will separate themselves from the pack.
on June 6, 2016
Ok
on March 7, 2016
on November 18, 2010
So I got my refurbished Xbox elite 120 GB Resident Evil 5 addition from Tronicbiz yesterday and in the sellers advertising it stated that it came with the Resident Evil 5 game, an HDMI cable along with the headset and all the other necessary equipment. To my surprise when I got it didn't have the HDMI cable, Resident Evil 5, nor the headset. The seller should make it clear on what they are sending if they want to retain good customer relations. I was very annoyed to find out that when I started the unit it said only 30 gigs of memory was available! Out of 120GB hard drive I can use only 30 Gigs!! I fell like I was ripped off!!! Granit the price was ok at $206.16 after S/H but I bought this unit so I didn't have to buy the additional HDMI and worry about hard drive space! I will definitely be contacting the vendor and Amazon about this and expect them to make me whole on my purchase!Xbox 360 Resident Evil 5 Elite Red Console
on January 16, 2015
This item was better than I expected!
on March 12, 2015
Very pleased with bundle!
on April 3, 2010
This is the sickest, stylish most contemporary xbox Ive ever had,been threw 3 by the way. Left on all night accidentally was not even warm. Well wort the double takes I get. Amazing....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.