Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 26, 2017
Works but arrived in very used, beat up condition, not happy for the price, but the kids liked it, drum sticks not included. Note, This item is wired in case you are not aware, and does have a delay when using with certain TV models
on August 27, 2015
Drums were functional enough, red pad began degrading pretty quickly. The biggest problem was that there was a massive crack in the plastic where the green pad connects to the blue pad, which almost broke upon a few strikes. It had some other minor issues as well, such as the stand's inability to hold the drumkit up for long periods of time and the fact that the entire kit was covered in some kind of white dust upon arrival. However, it's still functional, after a few tweaks, and it was pretty cheap so I suppose that's a plus.
on October 11, 2016
The yellow drum head was cracked in shipping and the bass pedal doesn't work. Don't waste your time trying to find a good one. Just upgrade to an Xbone and get rockband 4. The first attempt at getting one turned into "Oh we don't have one in stock"
on June 19, 2016
I like the drumset but didn't realize till i arrived at my house that it was RB1 I can play rockband which makes me happy but the lack of cymbals and double bass still leaves me wanting more now time to buy rb2 or rb3 drums
on April 20, 2011
The drum set is easy to assemble with no tools at all. I put mine together in just minutes.
The only addition to this product is to get the drum covers to soften the sound of the sticks hitting the drum because the real beat and the sound your sticks make are two different sounds. I used the included tip covers and was fine with that. But the drum covers make the distortion disapper completely and better protect your drums.
Over all a great product right out the box try the tip covers if you don't like the feel after a while then get the covers, either way sovles the distortion isssue either completely or close enough for comfort.
on December 30, 2012
My son had these drums, but a friend broke the yellow drum head and we could not replace it. I found this new drum set online. It was promised as new and never opened, which it was. It arrived before the date promised, well before Christmas. It was carefully wrapped and the sender insured the package. I have never made such a large purchase online before from a private seller, but the transaction went well. I was very satisfied!
on August 29, 2017
It was working fine the first day I got it. But the next day, the yellow pad stopped working.
on March 6, 2014
I was very Impressed ! I bought It used for a good deal and It came In excellent condition. It also came with the Drum sticks that I was not expecting ! I put It together Immediately and It worked great! I would recommend this to a friend .
on July 31, 2016
No drum sticks shipped with device. Pretty disappointing gift opening if you ask me. OtherwiOtherwisoverall product.
on June 8, 2017
Awesome!!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.