+ $24.79 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
About the Product
- Experience 4 music games in 1--master lead guitar, bass guitar, drums, and vocals. Music spans all genres of rock and includes many master recordings from legendary artists.
- Form your own band, create and customize your own rocker, and travel on a fast rise to fame around the world.
- Choose single-player Career mode leading a band or multiplayer as part of the band or against each other--in person or online. Supports downloadable content for never-ending challenges.
- The Rock Band Special Edition includes the Xbox 360 game, a guitar controller, drum set, and microphone.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Jam solo if that's your thing. View larger.
Or try multiplayer action. View larger.
Step to the mic. View larger.
Or go Bonzo on the skins! View larger.
* Rock Band Special Edition for Xbox 360 includes: guitar, mic, drum kit peripherals plus software.
Extensive Game Modes.
Rock Band delivers four music games in one - challenging rockers to master lead guitar, bass guitar, drums and vocals through the five separate game modes.
- Tutorial Mode: Master the basics! No need for experience. Pick your weapon of choice and ascend from beginner to rock god.
- Practice Mode: Perfect your tune! Breakdown any part of any song at your preferred speed before hitting the main stage.
- Quickplay Mode: Instant fix of fun! Jump into any unlocked song for some quick jam time either on your own or with other players.
- Solo Tour Mode: Take it on the road! Pack up your instrument of choice and set out on the open road for a fun and challenging single player career.
- Band World Tour Mode: Conquer the world! The journey to rock stardom takes you from small town bars to world-renowned venues. Earn fame and fortune along the way to secure rock star necessities.
Built on unprecedented deals with top record labels and music publishers, the mix of remastered originals and covers that make up the epic Rock Band song list puts players in the shoes of legendary artists from day one. And with the promise of additional downloadable songs and albums you are sure to be rockin for some time to come. In addition to the 45 tracks listed below, Rock Band will also feature 13 songs ranging from a variety of established bands to up-and-coming independent artists that can be unlocked as you play through the game. Track list includes:
- Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter"
- Aerosmith "Train Kept a Rollin'"
- The Who "Won't Get Fooled Again"
- Boston "Foreplay/Long Time"
- Mountain "Mississippi Queen"
- The Police "Next to You"
- David Bowie "Suffragette City"
- Black Sabbath "Paranoid"
- Blue Oyster Cult "Don't Fear the Reaper"
- The Ramones "Blitzkrieg Bop"
- Deep Purple "Highway Star"
- KISS "Detroit Rock City"
- Molly Hatchet "Flirtin' With Disaster"
- The Outlaws "Green Grass & High Tides"
- Sweet "Ballroom Blitz"
- Rush "Tom Sawyer"
- Bon Jovi "Wanted Dead or Alive"
- The Clash "Should I Stay or Should I Go"
- Faith No More "Epic"
- R.E.M. "Orange Crush"
- Iron Maiden "Run to the Hills"*
- Foo Fighters "Learn to Fly"
- Metallica "Enter Sandman"
- Nirvana "In Bloom"
- Stone Temple Pilots "Vasoline"
- Weezer "Say It Ain't So"
- Smashing Pumpkins "Cherub Rock"
- Radiohead "Creep"
- Beastie Boys "Sabotage"
- Hole "Celebrity Skin"
- Garbage "I Think I'm Paranoid"
- Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun"
- The Hives "Main Offender"
- Queens of the Stone Age "Go With the Flow"
- The Strokes "Reptilia"
- Jet "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"
- OK Go "Here It Goes Again"
- Nine Inch Nails "The Hand That Feeds"
- Pixies "Wave of Mutilation"
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Maps"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers "Dani California"
- Coheed & Cambria "Welcome Home"
- Fallout Boy "Dead on Arrival"
- The Killers "When You Were Young"
- New Pornographers "Electric Version"
Top Customer Reviews
My boyfriend is in several bands, and he plays lead guitar, bass guitar and drums. I love to sing. So we have played many, many games in all of these genres (including the Donkey Kong Konga game which is surprisingly fun). We were quite interested to see how the Harmonix guys would merge these variety of instruments into a single game.
First, the instruments. The guitar is FAR better than the guitars previously released for Guitar Hero. The buttons are "full fret" making the much easier to press. You don't have that annoying ridge line. You get TWO sets of buttons in fact - one for easier guitar solo play. You have sound settings. I can't say enough about this guitar. The only thing it lacks is stickers :) Really, couldn't they include a sticker set or two, to customize the thing? A minor flaw :)
The drum set is REALLY cool. It comes with a stand and it has a very nice feel to it. My boyfriend complained a bit about the wood sticks not being smooth, but heck, you're not paying for high quality sticks here.
There is a four-plug USB hub so you can actually plug all these items into your XBox 360 :) And there's a few headset adaptors, and a microphone. We already had several of these.
Now for gameplay.Read more ›
I bought it the day it came out as soooon as my local Target opened up. Went straight home (with Kane & Lynch also...which at this time hasnt been played..heh) and began opening it up. After a few minutes of setting up (drums take a few parts to put together..nothing hard though..no tools), I was ready to go.
I started off with the drums (like probably most people). I'm gonna have to say..they are a lot tougher than I thought they were gonna be. I've never played drums in my life so it's gonna take a little time to get used to them. When I tried them at Best Buy...they had a demo that didnt include the base pedal. Well now I have to worry about stepping on that, while also worrying about where I'm slamming my two sticks at also. Sounds easy right? I really dont think so..least not yet..lol. By no means am I dogging this part though. I can see that this will be a lot of fun, especially when you start playing on Hard. On Easy the beats are so slow that I really do not feel like a rocker... I feel more like I'm some slow drummer in some jazz band. But I know it's like that to get people like myself accustomed to this new piece of equipment.
Secondly, I grabbed the new guitar. I put it on Medium and began playing a bunch of songs. I looovveee this guitar.Read more ›
Only problem is, there seems to be a production flaw in the guitar's strum bar. Strumming down only works a fraction of the time, and at times it will think you've hit it multiple times when in fact you only hit it once. As a result, even if you're playing perfectly, you end up getting booed off the stage because the guitar controller is not working properly. On the other hand, strumming "up" works fine. I tried tweaking the "calibration" on the game through setting after setting, but it didn't work.
After doing a quick internet search on the EA RockBand community bulletin board, I realized that many other users have been having the same problem, and that the guitar controller is to blame. The manufacturer/publisher must know about these problems, because it only took me a few clicks at the EA Games website to order a replacement.
Until the replacement guitar controller gets here, I found that you can still play the game by strumming up--finger plucking, like you would do on a bass--but this makes fast songs like "Highway Star" almost impossible to complete, though I was able to do it. Once they get these defective guitars out of circulation, I might give this game five stars. But I would wait until these defects are worked out before shelling out the big bucks for the game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Packaged well. All items included. Resulted in a couple hours of fun the first night.Published 6 months ago by Jeanette K
Kids played it all the time....even the younger adults In the family played when time permitted...also the adult house guests. Not just fun for kids.Published 10 months ago by Andrea L. Childs
I don't like the singing part and I burned out on the guitar controller in college. I love the drums, though! Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jedidiah
Had a big nostalgia kick and wanted this full set, it's a lot of fun playing with other people too but it came in a reasonable amount of time and everything works great! 5/5 *Published 14 months ago by Richard Hunter Sink
Ordered it on Friday and arrived on Monday as expected. Had minor scratches like the guitar and drums were pretty dusty but everything is like brand new and working superior!! Read morePublished 18 months ago by Freddy Julio
The game was badly scratched (and won't play) when it arrived but the other components work fine.Published 19 months ago by AmberRose
I guess we are missing the foot pedal, which you have to have to play! My kids are not interested, and we have to spend extra time to locate a foot pedal! Frustrating.Published 19 months ago by Sara Dow