Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 746 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 784 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 3, 2014
Great controller. I used this to build a controller with good bullet buttons Custom Brass ABXY Bullet Buttons for Xbox 360 Controllers, bullet thumbsticks Xbox 360 Controller "12 BASCHIER&PELLAGRI" Thumbsticks Bullet Button BRASS w/ Nickel Primer , Real Brass Bullet Xbox Joysticks- Red+Brass and a gold d-pad GOLD Transforming D-pad for Xbox 360 Controller (Rotating Dpad). It turned out looking very professional and my little brother loved it as a christmas gift! Just be aware if you're changing the D-pad that only the newer, transforming D-pad will fit in this controller.

Update: After over 2 years, this controller is still holding up great. It's been through the ringer with my little brother and sister.
review image
on March 6, 2017
Camo is perfect for our gaming sessions in the woods.
on March 3, 2017
Works fantastic
on November 23, 2014
Very nice controller. My son loves over the tradition ones. Transforming D-pad that switches from plus to disc.
on June 30, 2014
As an Army veteran, of course I had to have the woodland pattern controller for BF3. I gave it three stars because the first one I got had too much wiggle room in the thumbsticks, which caused my character to both strafe AND look left simultaneously when you're not even touching them. Reeeeeeeally annoying. So, I returned it for a replacement (which was easy and totally painless). Amazon sent me another, but the second one still looks left sometimes when you're not touching it. It's not as bad as the first one, but still, it shouldn't be happening AT ALL. QA/QC people on this particular production run need to sit up, take a sip of coffee, and do their damn job.
on December 15, 2015
The controller looks great and works like a champ. Off-branded controllers just don't have the same feel and reliability. We've beat on this thing for many months and never an issue. Good texture makes it easy to hold as well
on March 7, 2016
I shall begin by saying that the Xbox 360 controller NEEDED this new look (it is very beautiful looking now). The price range is much more acceptable than the once $55-60 pricing that used to exist. These new controllers look great, and still function perfectly.
I have taken apart controllers and examined internals, and can attest that the internals still look great (if not better) than the original controllers. Okay, so maybe this difference in looks might be stemmed from the extensive use of controllers, but nonetheless, Microsoft is slowly breaking the old cycle of ripping us gamers off.
on September 4, 2014
Got this for my grandson so he could have more than one player. It quickly became the control of choice because of the change in how the buttons are. Much easier to operate than the controller with the joystick especially when using it as a controller for movie watching. Well made.
on May 27, 2015
Great controller. Looks awesome and feels nice. I like the updated texture on the thumb sticks, and it doesn't seem to be wearing away after hundreds of hours of use like the old controllers. D-pad feels better as well.

Only issue (and I'm sure it's particular to mine) is that it appears to read that the right trigger is always pressed ever so slightly. This means when I start a round of halo multiplayer and every time I spawn it fires a single shot. In Battlefield I have to smack the trigger to get it to think it's not pressed before I can start shooting. Weird. But I don't think they're all like that. I would have called Microsoft about a warranty if I had realized that's what the issue was sooner. I still really like the controller.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 15, 2015
My boyfriend loves it. It is actually a genuine Microsoft controller so I was happy about that. There are so many knock offs that try and say they are the real thing, I was a bit scared. Our wired controller decided to die so we decided to go wireless. No more tripping over the cord when I need to get up! It eats batteries like nothing else but that is normal for wireless controllers especially when using a headset. Overall, it is a great controller and well worth the price I paid for it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.