Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 754 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 793 reviews
on February 3, 2016
This is a great controller and a nice upgrade from the original Xbox 360 controllers. The buttons and thumb sticks are nice and responsive. The best change here is with the cross pad. I have read some reviews saying it's still not good, but it is a million times better than the pad on the originals. No, it isn't Playstation or classic Nintendo levels of good, but it works much better than the old ones. The cross pad on Microsoft controllers has always been a weak point for them. I have purchased 2 authentic, original ones where it barely functioned. One or more directions were barely responsive. And even on the replacements that did work, it's just not good. It doesn't really function like a cross button is supposed to, but is more like a thumbstick with a cross button slapped on top of it. While this controller is actually the same in that regard, it does have a nicely raised cross button and is really accurate and responsive, so it feels more like a classic cross pad and actually works really well for games played solely with the pad.
on January 7, 2014
Ok, so its an Xbox 360 controller. What's new? Well... there's a camo theme and the D-pad "rotates". That's about it. It interfaced with my 360 on the first try and all the buttons work. As for the magical D-pad, I can't say much. I do not play fighting games on the 360 platform. I reserve those titles for my PS3. It was a good buy for $35 and free 2 day shipping. I did get an e-mail from Amazon saying that the one I ordered was gonna be 2 more days beyond what I was originally told, however, that was not the case. Pleasant surprise, it came on the original date of shipment
on August 10, 2017
Design is cool and all, reminds me of Multicam. BUT this controller sucks batteries dry...much more so than all my other standard black controllers. A re-chargeable battery will last about 2 hours in this. So have spare batteries handy.
on January 8, 2016
Much improved over the original, but a few quirks. The transforming dpad is great, I locked in the raise position and never looked back. It is much more responsive than before. The thumbsticks have a different rubber material on them and they definitely are more durable. The camo design is really cool and adds a nice touch.
on April 7, 2017
Not even a month after I order this controller it stopped working. It turns on but 2 minutes later turns off, acting as if the batteries had died. They didn't! I went through 3 pairs of brand new batteries before realizing the controller is the issue. I contacted the seller through email, twice, and got no reply. I was very disappointed!
on May 27, 2015
Great controller. Looks awesome and feels nice. I like the updated texture on the thumb sticks, and it doesn't seem to be wearing away after hundreds of hours of use like the old controllers. D-pad feels better as well.

Only issue (and I'm sure it's particular to mine) is that it appears to read that the right trigger is always pressed ever so slightly. This means when I start a round of halo multiplayer and every time I spawn it fires a single shot. In Battlefield I have to smack the trigger to get it to think it's not pressed before I can start shooting. Weird. But I don't think they're all like that. I would have called Microsoft about a warranty if I had realized that's what the issue was sooner. I still really like the controller.
on March 7, 2016
I shall begin by saying that the Xbox 360 controller NEEDED this new look (it is very beautiful looking now). The price range is much more acceptable than the once $55-60 pricing that used to exist. These new controllers look great, and still function perfectly.
I have taken apart controllers and examined internals, and can attest that the internals still look great (if not better) than the original controllers. Okay, so maybe this difference in looks might be stemmed from the extensive use of controllers, but nonetheless, Microsoft is slowly breaking the old cycle of ripping us gamers off.
on March 16, 2014
I bought this controller for my boyfriend, though I frequently use it, and it has a great feel. I play a lot of fps and I like this controller better than the standard black or white ones, but from what I can tell there isn't much structural difference other than the d-pad.

I gave this controller four stars because after less than 10 hours of use, the right thumb stick gave out and lost elasticity so that it would rest to either the right or left instead of bouncing back to the center. This made the controller all but useless. It wasn't dropped or damaged in any way. My boyfriend was in the middle of making selections on a game when the controller malfunctioned. I'm in the process of getting a replacement though because I really did love the controller.

Good all around and I love the camouflage coloring. Like other reviews have said, just the front it camo and the back is black. I wish it was all camo, but beggars can't be choosers. :)

Great controller for a good price. Highly recommended by a female gamer!
on January 25, 2016
Nice remote,I only gave it 4 stars because it seemed to wear out quickly. That could be on how my son uses his things. He tends to dropp things alot. Hes went through alot of remotes {From different sellers} May work better for you. Recieved promptly from seller.
on February 11, 2014
The Xbox 360 controller was perfect upon release, in my opinion. I greatly prefer it to the playstation controller. This updated 360 controller isn't much different than the original, but has a few tweaks.

As many have pointed out, the D-pad has changed a bit. While I didn't feel a big difference, it's still an improvement. If you're expected this newer D-pad to be bounds above the old, then you'll be disappointed but it is slightly better. The sticks also have a different tread on them than the older 360 controllers. At first it felt a little weird on my thumbs, only because it's different. After a few minutes I got used to them and now the older grips feel weird to me. And, of course, the color scheme is great.

If you're expecting this controller to make you a better gamer, you're in for disappointment. But if you're looking for a new Xbox 360 controller I would recommend this one because it keeps the same great feel of the 360 controller with a few performance tweaks to make it even better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.