Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 748 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 786 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 3, 2014
Great controller. I used this to build a controller with good bullet buttons Custom Brass ABXY Bullet Buttons for Xbox 360 Controllers, bullet thumbsticks Xbox 360 Controller "12 BASCHIER&PELLAGRI" Thumbsticks Bullet Button BRASS w/ Nickel Primer , Real Brass Bullet Xbox Joysticks- Red+Brass and a gold d-pad GOLD Transforming D-pad for Xbox 360 Controller (Rotating Dpad). It turned out looking very professional and my little brother loved it as a christmas gift! Just be aware if you're changing the D-pad that only the newer, transforming D-pad will fit in this controller.

Update: After over 2 years, this controller is still holding up great. It's been through the ringer with my little brother and sister.
review image
on April 7, 2017
Not even a month after I order this controller it stopped working. It turns on but 2 minutes later turns off, acting as if the batteries had died. They didn't! I went through 3 pairs of brand new batteries before realizing the controller is the issue. I contacted the seller through email, twice, and got no reply. I was very disappointed!
on March 6, 2017
Camo is perfect for our gaming sessions in the woods.
on April 1, 2017
Works Great will recommend.
on March 3, 2017
Works fantastic
on December 14, 2014
It was exactly that i was waiting
on April 7, 2014
My son really enjoys this. great for kids, works just like any other x box 360 remote. happy with remote.
on November 23, 2014
Very nice controller. My son loves over the tradition ones. Transforming D-pad that switches from plus to disc.
on November 26, 2016
Thanks
on June 30, 2014
As an Army veteran, of course I had to have the woodland pattern controller for BF3. I gave it three stars because the first one I got had too much wiggle room in the thumbsticks, which caused my character to both strafe AND look left simultaneously when you're not even touching them. Reeeeeeeally annoying. So, I returned it for a replacement (which was easy and totally painless). Amazon sent me another, but the second one still looks left sometimes when you're not touching it. It's not as bad as the first one, but still, it shouldn't be happening AT ALL. QA/QC people on this particular production run need to sit up, take a sip of coffee, and do their damn job.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.