Industrial Deals HPC Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on May 27, 2015
Great controller. Looks awesome and feels nice. I like the updated texture on the thumb sticks, and it doesn't seem to be wearing away after hundreds of hours of use like the old controllers. D-pad feels better as well.

Only issue (and I'm sure it's particular to mine) is that it appears to read that the right trigger is always pressed ever so slightly. This means when I start a round of halo multiplayer and every time I spawn it fires a single shot. In Battlefield I have to smack the trigger to get it to think it's not pressed before I can start shooting. Weird. But I don't think they're all like that. I would have called Microsoft about a warranty if I had realized that's what the issue was sooner. I still really like the controller.
on February 11, 2014
The Xbox 360 controller was perfect upon release, in my opinion. I greatly prefer it to the playstation controller. This updated 360 controller isn't much different than the original, but has a few tweaks.

As many have pointed out, the D-pad has changed a bit. While I didn't feel a big difference, it's still an improvement. If you're expected this newer D-pad to be bounds above the old, then you'll be disappointed but it is slightly better. The sticks also have a different tread on them than the older 360 controllers. At first it felt a little weird on my thumbs, only because it's different. After a few minutes I got used to them and now the older grips feel weird to me. And, of course, the color scheme is great.

If you're expecting this controller to make you a better gamer, you're in for disappointment. But if you're looking for a new Xbox 360 controller I would recommend this one because it keeps the same great feel of the 360 controller with a few performance tweaks to make it even better.
on March 7, 2016
I shall begin by saying that the Xbox 360 controller NEEDED this new look (it is very beautiful looking now). The price range is much more acceptable than the once $55-60 pricing that used to exist. These new controllers look great, and still function perfectly.
I have taken apart controllers and examined internals, and can attest that the internals still look great (if not better) than the original controllers. Okay, so maybe this difference in looks might be stemmed from the extensive use of controllers, but nonetheless, Microsoft is slowly breaking the old cycle of ripping us gamers off.
on January 8, 2016
Much improved over the original, but a few quirks. The transforming dpad is great, I locked in the raise position and never looked back. It is much more responsive than before. The thumbsticks have a different rubber material on them and they definitely are more durable. The camo design is really cool and adds a nice touch.
on January 7, 2014
Ok, so its an Xbox 360 controller. What's new? Well... there's a camo theme and the D-pad "rotates". That's about it. It interfaced with my 360 on the first try and all the buttons work. As for the magical D-pad, I can't say much. I do not play fighting games on the 360 platform. I reserve those titles for my PS3. It was a good buy for $35 and free 2 day shipping. I did get an e-mail from Amazon saying that the one I ordered was gonna be 2 more days beyond what I was originally told, however, that was not the case. Pleasant surprise, it came on the original date of shipment
on March 16, 2014
I bought this controller for my boyfriend, though I frequently use it, and it has a great feel. I play a lot of fps and I like this controller better than the standard black or white ones, but from what I can tell there isn't much structural difference other than the d-pad.

I gave this controller four stars because after less than 10 hours of use, the right thumb stick gave out and lost elasticity so that it would rest to either the right or left instead of bouncing back to the center. This made the controller all but useless. It wasn't dropped or damaged in any way. My boyfriend was in the middle of making selections on a game when the controller malfunctioned. I'm in the process of getting a replacement though because I really did love the controller.

Good all around and I love the camouflage coloring. Like other reviews have said, just the front it camo and the back is black. I wish it was all camo, but beggars can't be choosers. :)

Great controller for a good price. Highly recommended by a female gamer!
on October 21, 2015
I purchased this controller about a year ago and it has worked great the entire time. The overall build quality is excellent, and durable enough to protect it from more than everyday use. Some of the buttons on my other controllers have started to stick, and don't work anymore but this controller still works great. Overall I have enjoyed using this product, and I recommend it to anyone that wants comfortable and durable controller.
on September 3, 2016
I ordered this extra controller to accommodate an extra child who was visiting at my home for a long weekend. It works great, just like it's supposed to and the kids think the camo is really cool. Now we have kids fighting over which one gets to use the camo controller!
on July 18, 2015
The left stick is randomly squeaky, as is the right trigger.Right stick will stick slightly to the left, so any sensitive games will have a slowly moving camera.

Looked up online issues like mine and it's a 1/10 thing that happens with all xbox controllers. Kinda sad that any and all 3rd party controllers work even better than first party controllers today.
on February 12, 2015
Santa put his in my stocking for Christmas. I use this with my Xbox 360 I play World of Tanks on. The colors in the picture match the actual colors of the controller. What is different that the controllers I alread have is the joysticks have ring texture on them. Where my old ones are smooth. The texture gives it a little different feel and my control with a light touch. Everything else is like a normal controller and not much to say there.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.