Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,495 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,823 reviews
on September 14, 2015
From the Xbox controller I got with my Xbox to the this controller, this one is such a down grade. I have a set of wireless audio video transmitters that I use so I can switch tvs on occasion when someone else needs the tv. The range with my old controller never had issues going from one floor to the second floor directly above the console. Now when I do the exact same thing, my controller frequently gets disconnected and i no longer can do this. Another fault is that the joy sticks are not solidly placed. When you push down on them to use the button they get wedged in their resting position and do not pop back out. Now for shooting and racing games this is a pretty bad issue. Not impressed and I'd rather have a refund and pick one up in stores but it's been a while.
on January 2, 2014
As responsive and solid as you would expect. Performs well, but the only real issue that I have is that my brother and I have gone through a lot of these because the sticks can wear down on the shaft. The plastic will wear down and sometimes the when you "click" the stick down, if you're pushing one way or another, it can stick a little. Depends on how much you play, I suppose. We got a lot of use out of them, so I think they're worth the money, as long as you're not paying retail price for them.
Any other cheaper off-brand that I've tried has been poor quality, felt cheap and weak, and I just couldn't stand to play with it for long. It's a shame that these cost so much money, and that the sticks are so hard to replace... Looks like they require some soldering - If I'm wrong here, someone PLEASE LET ME KNOW! haha.
All-in-all, it's a good, solid product. I just wish that it was a little less expensive.
on July 1, 2017
Another replacement controller. I don't play that much and am not rough with these but they wear out fast. On my last one when playing World Of Tanks, frequently when I would stop my tank, it would still be creeping until I'd nudge the controller to get it to stop. Maddening when you don't catch this and you are trying to line up a shot in a TD or artillery.
on May 4, 2017
Good controller. Was worried I would be getting a knock off, but this seems like the real deal. I have gone through about 3 of them since my purchase of Dark Souls 1 through 3. Starting to wonder if I need to subscribe to them...

Out of the 3 I have ordered all of them have worked without issues. Much cheaper than I can get them at the store.
on December 27, 2015
UPDATE: Downgrading the review from 5 to 4 stars. Purchased this Dec, 8 2015, the controllers starting to drift on its own (not all the time but sometimes) todays date is 8/26/2016, this controller has not gotten 'heavy' usage since I've been a mouse and keyboard player (using a Steel Series mouse & a Corsair Keyboard w/ rapid fire switches) I've recently purchased the wireless receiver so I can use the controller to play The Witcher 3, I think that killed the controller. I love playing with a controller so I wish I didn't buy the expensive Corsair Keyboard and I could afford 5 more xbox 360 controllers.

First of all I will start by saying I'm going back to lower the review I left on the aftermarket replacement kits after handling a new original again. The joysticks are flawless and not worn down! My 'Black Replacement Kit Xbox 360 Controller Shell + Button Parts' thumb sticks feel worn down compared to this factory new. I am glad I purchased a new controller instead of trying to fix the old controllers, my thumb sticks stopped coming back to center every time... so your constantly turning left while trying to look in a sniper scope... Now I can stop playing on easy mode and get into the action!
on June 25, 2017
This controller's view controller will, on it;s own, star5t scrolling and had to be stopped. I thought using iy would aliveate the problem but it only got worse. I didn't realize the return window was closing or it would hace been returned for a replacement 2 weeks ago. will purhase another controller but it will be donw locally in case of another problem.
on January 16, 2016
This is a factory wireless Microsoft Xbox 360 controller, and as such should be familiar to anyone who has an Xbox 360.

It doesn't work out of the box until you pair it to your Xbox 360 by simultaneously pressing the sync buttons on both the console and the controller. The sync button on the controller is a tiny, almost-unnoticeable button on the front of the controller, by the socket, between the (LB) and (RB) shoulder buttons. The console sync button is on the front of the console; on my 360 Slim it's a subtle button beside the memory card slot. More information can be found on support.xbox.com.

I haven't used the Xbox 360 controller this way, but apparently with the help of the wireless gaming receiver ( Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows ) this controller can be attached to a Windows or Linux PC for gaming. Another option for PC gaming is Valve's Steam Controller, but that one uses a cutting-edge new dual-trackpad arrangement instead of sticks, and requires a bit of getting used to in my experience.
on July 21, 2017
This controller was in my hand the very next day, very fast shipping! It works perfectly with my XBOX 360. It came in nice packaging with no dents or scratches. The joysticks and buttons work flawlessly. I highly recommend this product and seller, and will most likely be ordering another one very soon.
on July 18, 2017
Amazing product, brand new out of the box. Feels great and you can tell that it is factory new by the feel of the buttons and joysticks. The only problem I had was the price. The Xbox 360 is outdated it's been outdated for awhile, the only reason I still play it is because Microsoft/Xbox is taking their sweet time making games backwards compatible. Xbox One has already driven it off and it is better in all ways but you still want 30 bucks for a controller. Not to mention the controller is only gonna last about maybe 4 months max and then I will have to get a new one. My GameCube lasted longer then my Xbox 360 and its accessories. Stop ripping off customers and take care of them.
on May 7, 2016
I enjoy this controller so much just for the fact that you can use double A batteries in it, I have come to realize over the years that this is the best option when it comes to wireless controllers "hint hint" Sony. Even the Nintendo Wii controller had this option with double A batteries. Some people argue that this cost more. But that is not true. You can get rechargeable double A batteries, which is a standard battery that is easy to get, Instead of having to search for a good replacement that is made only for a certain device. aka Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and the Sony PS3 dual-shock 3 controller. Then when you do find one of these replacements, they usually suck. When compared to the official rechargeable one that came with the device, Double A all the way!! I just hope Microsoft kept this option with the controller for the Xbox One.