Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 4,361 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,691 reviews
on October 20, 2015
Really disappointed. This controller is like the fourth one I've bought from Amazon, and it was the first that worked...for a month at least. Connected easily, but now it's acting like it's permanently jammed in one direction. Even when we've re-calibrated, it'll work for a few button moves but then just starts going off in a direction (thereby making it impossible to even a select a screen/game, let alone play it). Guess I just need to buy in store from now on.
on July 21, 2016
Purchased from Direct Distrubuter. One controller didn't even power on. The other controls were kinda sticky and there was corrosion on the battery pack by the terminals. Definitely not "good" condition.
on March 1, 2017
I bought this for my son because the one he got with his Xbox 360 about a year and a half ago started acting up. Seems he hit it hard enough and just right that the old one is working fine again. But ordered this to have a backup controller to be on the safe side.
As far as I can tell this controller is brand new, never used and looks just like the package I seen at Walmart for $10 more so as far as I'm concerned it was a great deal and a good buy.
Also shipped a lot faster than Amazon originally said it would. When I placed order it said would ship in 1 - 2 months, but we received it in about 2 weeks.
on December 27, 2012
I purchased these for my husband and our son and they love their Xbox 360 controller. From what they tell me it's the best design of any game console controller. The controller itself is pretty straight forward, works like it's supposed to, and they like the new all black design with the chrome guide button. It shipped fast, was exactly what I expected, and works great. Don't waste your time or your money on 3rd party controllers, in the long run they are just not worth the headaches and hassle, do yourself a favor and just go with the best, and at Amazon prices it's a no brainer. The only downside to these controllers in my opinion is that they don't come with a built in rechargeable battery, I wasn't aware of that but my boys sure were. No biggie as they already had battery packs, but if you've never had a wireless controller be aware of this and pick up a battery pack as well.
on September 6, 2015
The controller i received was a generic knock off and possibly refurbished or used. There were no X Box logos on it at all.
review image review image
on September 27, 2013
If you are purchasing this controller to use with a PC you must buy the wireless receiver separately. This is a controller only!
44 comments| 177 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2016
This controller frequently disconnects from the receiver, leaving the center lights surrounding the center button to flash incessantly.
Sometimes, the controller decides to shut off during regular gameplay.
The analog sticks squeak

What a terrible quality these have dropped to, and all for a price of too-damn-much for technology that is almost a decade old already.

**5/02/2016 EDIT**
The controller now flat-out refuses to stay connected to the receiver and frequently shuts itself off more than 10 times during <5 minutes of gameplay. Such trash, avoid this at all costs, I'm going back to a wired controller.
on May 14, 2016
The real thing. Far higher quality than all those cheaper substitutes I experimented with. I use this for gaming on my PC all the time. Works great. You gotta get a PC receiver made for the Microsoft Xbox 360 controller and then you gotta configure Windows for that (I'm running Windows 10 but it also worked on back when I used Windows 7 and 8 too.) Sometimes you gotta work through some fiddly junk to make it communicate correctly with your PC. But all the answers for this are easily found in Google searches. It's not like you are re-inventing the wheel -- many people use it this way and, so far, I never found a game that does not support this. My PC games such as Skyrim and Fallout 4 are SO MUCH EASIER using a real controller rather than the mouse and keyboard which quickly cramps my fingers into repetitive motion injury. I highly recommend this ORIGINAL Microsoft product.
on March 28, 2015
To begin with, the actual Xbox controller box was already ripped open and taped up again when I received and opened my amazon box (Pics attached) and the controller has smudges on it. After using it for 2 hours the directional buttons do whatever they want and the D-Pad also skips every 2 or 3 presses. BUYER BEWARE! This controller doesn't work!
review image review image
on October 1, 2014
These work great, a fantastic savings over buying new in the store. This is the reason we shop Amazon, I bought three for my kids and everyone can sit comfortably while playing multiplayer games without being tethered to the television. We had one already, with a cord, and the convenience is obvious. Thanks amazon for making it affordable!