Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,462 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,791 reviews
on September 6, 2015
The controller i received was a generic knock off and possibly refurbished or used. There were no X Box logos on it at all.
review image review image
on July 21, 2016
Purchased from Direct Distrubuter. One controller didn't even power on. The other controls were kinda sticky and there was corrosion on the battery pack by the terminals. Definitely not "good" condition.
on October 20, 2015
Really disappointed. This controller is like the fourth one I've bought from Amazon, and it was the first that worked...for a month at least. Connected easily, but now it's acting like it's permanently jammed in one direction. Even when we've re-calibrated, it'll work for a few button moves but then just starts going off in a direction (thereby making it impossible to even a select a screen/game, let alone play it). Guess I just need to buy in store from now on.
on January 26, 2016
Boring stuff first:

The product(s) arrived on time, as described by Amazon & manufacturer, it was shipped without issue, arrived within prescribed estimates, the packaging was undamaged, and the product itself was unmolested and made with quality materials. Description, photograph, website presentation, and what arrived are the same-size, shape, color, and it matched my expectations.

Great controllers, very responsive even when the power is low, durable (I've gotten mad and thrown one a short distance (I'm a 48yo baby when it comes to all the freaking games my 12yo can beat me at), and charge time is quick. Batteries last a long time and we've had fun using them in conjunction with the double stack Energizer charging station (Amazon offers it). Pretty good range as well, I was in the kitchen, essentially behind a wall and behind the gaming console and it still worked very well - going to the second floor, not so much. Odd I know, I check these things out.
on August 12, 2016
Although the controller came in tact, one hour later "squeak , squeak, squeak" All that i hear from my right analog stick. As i payed my $40 (including shipping) i would expect a perfect in tact controller. Overall as i sit here and try to fix this i hear non stop, pretty loud squeaking anytime i move to the left or right. Thanks Microsoft!
on October 20, 2016
So, it's 2016 and Microsoft will soon (if not already) discontinue production and support for the xbox 360 and it's accessories. I've had three of these already and they inevitably develop a minor drift in one of the analogue sticks. I'm ok with it because these controllers can now be found on amazon for as low as 17 USD. I do not use an xbox360 but this controller is the only controller I use for PC gaming. Whether it's with the cable or the xbox360 wireless adapter this unit just works. all the games I've ever played (except phantasy star online2) go by the A,X,Y,B layout and although I find the PS4 and PS3 controllers to be more ergonomic and safer for extended grinding; there's just too many things you need to do to get them to work. PS4: you need input mapper, the PS3 works fine with the wireless D-input converter but some of the newer games don't recognize the controller as a digital input and then there's the panic moment when a game prompts you to smash the X button and you instead hit the PS3,4 X's button which is actually the A button... I am getting too old for having to reverse engineer my controller - just wanna play a darn game :).
Long story short. It's getting pretty easy to find this controller at a really cheap price and for now I feel it's a very good alternative to purchasing the xbox one controller (69 USD) plus the wireless adapter (29.99)
on April 8, 2017
This is the second controller I've received after shipping the first one back to Amazon as clearly defective. They come in the correct retail packaging, and are clearly new, but man has quality control gone out the window.

The first one I received had an oily film all over the housing that made my hands itch (creepy) and the D-PAD down and right directions only registered half the time and made a clicky noise when I pressed them.

The second one I received is sans oily allergic film this time, but the directional pad still makes the clicky noise when pressing down and right directions. (This does not happen on my two other 360 gamepads). On this one the down direction only works 75% of the time. Since it's only one part of the controller, and it still works pretty well, I'll give it a 3/5.

I wonder if Microsoft changed OEMs recently? Either way, I can't help feel like this is some way to get Windows users to buy the new Xbox One controller and Xbox One Wireless Adapter.
on June 9, 2017
I've had three of these controllers. Two controllers both died from the same problem, the springs that hold in the batteries become too compressed (lose their "spring," I guess?), so the power connection becomes very finicky and the controllers randomly turn off. I had some luck prolonging their life by making sure that I am holding the controller perpendicular to the ground and using tools to try and pull out the spring a bit, but eventually the intermittent power loss became too frequent, so I had to stop using them. Really low quality design.
on September 14, 2015
From the Xbox controller I got with my Xbox to the this controller, this one is such a down grade. I have a set of wireless audio video transmitters that I use so I can switch tvs on occasion when someone else needs the tv. The range with my old controller never had issues going from one floor to the second floor directly above the console. Now when I do the exact same thing, my controller frequently gets disconnected and i no longer can do this. Another fault is that the joy sticks are not solidly placed. When you push down on them to use the button they get wedged in their resting position and do not pop back out. Now for shooting and racing games this is a pretty bad issue. Not impressed and I'd rather have a refund and pick one up in stores but it's been a while.
on January 2, 2014
As responsive and solid as you would expect. Performs well, but the only real issue that I have is that my brother and I have gone through a lot of these because the sticks can wear down on the shaft. The plastic will wear down and sometimes the when you "click" the stick down, if you're pushing one way or another, it can stick a little. Depends on how much you play, I suppose. We got a lot of use out of them, so I think they're worth the money, as long as you're not paying retail price for them.
Any other cheaper off-brand that I've tried has been poor quality, felt cheap and weak, and I just couldn't stand to play with it for long. It's a shame that these cost so much money, and that the sticks are so hard to replace... Looks like they require some soldering - If I'm wrong here, someone PLEASE LET ME KNOW! haha.
All-in-all, it's a good, solid product. I just wish that it was a little less expensive.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.