Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black
Size: 8.10in. x 6.80in. x 2.50in.|Color: Black|Change

on February 11, 2015
I feel like I'm late to everything that's new in tech, but I recently got a Xbox 360 Bundle that includes this black wireless controller. I had some doubts about the efficiency of the wireless controller, but I've been pleased with it so far.

I initially had these quick thoughts... How long will the battery last? Will I experience lagging all the time? Lag is the most frustrating thing, and we all know it. I have a wireless controller for another system that has always given me problems, thus my reservations about Xbox 360. But fear not, prospective buyer, because Xbox 360 is awesome.

The battery is advertised as having 40 hours of life. That's plenty of life for a couple of AA batteries, and frankly I expected less. Being that I've had the Xbox 360 for just awhile, I'm approaching 40 hours of controller usage and haven't experienced any issues. The time will soon come, but I'm happy with the amount of playing time I've got from a couple AAs. Plus, no tangled wires or tugging at the console.

The controller also has a 30-foot range. I haven't needed to be 30 feet away from the console, but it works just fine from the opposite end of a typical living room. Maybe in some fantasy when I live in a mansion with an auditorium for a game room I'll truly be able to test out the range.

As for the feel in my hands, it's one of the more comfortable and ergonomic controllers I've ever held. I'm seriously considering buying more wireless controllers rather than wired ones. Check out the gold chrome design if you feel like royalty.
44 comments| 158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 14, 2017
Just what I needed to replace old one...came with batteries which was a nice surprise
on May 30, 2014
my controller arrived my 16,2014. this item was packed very well. when removed it from the package i found it was not glossy. i was happy because it wasn't. i bought this because i needed a new controller. when using it i noticed suttle differences, the first was that the D-pad was chrome,secondly it was a nice supprise the D-pad is much higher for easier maneuvering and not as stiff than your typical wireless controller you buy anywhere. the thumbsticks are great. they're not your typical ones. these are much better. they're more durable. it's a more durable rubber and also easier to manuver. and your thumbs fit in te center much better
i waited to right this review because, i wanted to see if it could stand up to the challenge of a full 2 weeks of Black Ops 2. it did very well. using the thumbsticks i did find it to be stiff, but after the break in period which was about 3-5 days for me. to test the right trigger button i used the following guns SMR and FAL.i choose these because they're not automactic from the start. it only goes as fast as you can pull the right trigger, and i purposly used it for that purpose. since the rubber is more durable and textured differently i found your able to go around people easier. to test left thumbstick used class with extereme condictioning because you constanly are pressing up on the thumbstick. that also held up very well. all the buttons work fine. none of them are loose either
i read the reviews also posted about this controller. my thing on that is, when you have items of mass production you will have issues. this issue could be quilty controll. not enough people to check everything. as a big time gamer i was very happy
on June 29, 2017
Nephew loves it! Replaced a broken one, and he is very happy with it.
on March 15, 2016
my son wanted this for his birthday as his other controllers did not work any longer. these ones are still holding strong 5 months later. they do need to have batteries. and they go thru a lot of batteries, so i suggest getting rechargeable batteries. if you need an extra controller or to replace one i would get this one.
on June 3, 2017
And it works like a charm (thanks to a Windows receiver ordered separately). Item as described arrived on time. Would order again if necessary. Even came with batteries! ;-)

edit: 'came' needs an 'm', not an 'n'.
on June 5, 2017
The left joystick gets stuck sometimes and causes whatever character I'm playing to continue moving. It has caused some unintended deaths, which is really annoying, but my kids broke the old one...so, here we are.
on January 23, 2017
I bought this controller as a second one for my son's Xbox 360.
I love the desing of this controller. Is very comfortable and you can play for hours and don't get tired.
The packaging was flawless and arrived very quick.
Fully recomended.
on January 4, 2017
I made the mistake of purchasing two of these controllers and they are both already giving me problems. Each has issues with losing connection (seemingly as a result of the battery pack moving). One of the two controllers has a compromised "A" button which is permanently pushed. I waited too long to try these out so I was unable to return them.
on September 11, 2017
Works great so far with steam on my computer. I bought a microsoft usb thingy as well to use this wireless controller on the computer just to let anyone else know in case they may not. :]
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.