Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 4,517 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4,847 reviews
on September 19, 2017
My review appears to have been removed so here it is again.

The batteries get stuck in and other reviews note that the batteries usually last about 10 hours. Being unable to remove the batteries without a pair of pliers is problem enough alone for this to get one star. I don't want to have to risk breaking the controller battery bay every time I want to replace the batteries.

On top of that, this does not work. I tried this on three devices. Two computers and one Actual Xbox (yes I saw the note that it does not work with an Xbox)
on May 4, 2017
Good controller. Was worried I would be getting a knock off, but this seems like the real deal. I have gone through about 3 of them since my purchase of Dark Souls 1 through 3. Starting to wonder if I need to subscribe to them...

Out of the 3 I have ordered all of them have worked without issues. Much cheaper than I can get them at the store.
on December 27, 2015
UPDATE: Downgrading the review from 5 to 4 stars. Purchased this Dec, 8 2015, the controllers starting to drift on its own (not all the time but sometimes) todays date is 8/26/2016, this controller has not gotten 'heavy' usage since I've been a mouse and keyboard player (using a Steel Series mouse & a Corsair Keyboard w/ rapid fire switches) I've recently purchased the wireless receiver so I can use the controller to play The Witcher 3, I think that killed the controller. I love playing with a controller so I wish I didn't buy the expensive Corsair Keyboard and I could afford 5 more xbox 360 controllers.

First of all I will start by saying I'm going back to lower the review I left on the aftermarket replacement kits after handling a new original again. The joysticks are flawless and not worn down! My 'Black Replacement Kit Xbox 360 Controller Shell + Button Parts' thumb sticks feel worn down compared to this factory new. I am glad I purchased a new controller instead of trying to fix the old controllers, my thumb sticks stopped coming back to center every time... so your constantly turning left while trying to look in a sniper scope... Now I can stop playing on easy mode and get into the action!
on June 25, 2017
This controller's view controller will, on it;s own, star5t scrolling and had to be stopped. I thought using iy would aliveate the problem but it only got worse. I didn't realize the return window was closing or it would hace been returned for a replacement 2 weeks ago. will purhase another controller but it will be donw locally in case of another problem.
on September 12, 2017
Even with the release of the Xbox One controller, the Xbox 360 controller is still the best option for PC due to the poor driver support that Microsoft has provided for the wireless adapter for the Xbox One controller. The controllers from Microsoft were always more reliable than the aftermarket controllers
on January 16, 2016
This is a factory wireless Microsoft Xbox 360 controller, and as such should be familiar to anyone who has an Xbox 360.

It doesn't work out of the box until you pair it to your Xbox 360 by simultaneously pressing the sync buttons on both the console and the controller. The sync button on the controller is a tiny, almost-unnoticeable button on the front of the controller, by the socket, between the (LB) and (RB) shoulder buttons. The console sync button is on the front of the console; on my 360 Slim it's a subtle button beside the memory card slot. More information can be found on support.xbox.com.

I haven't used the Xbox 360 controller this way, but apparently with the help of the wireless gaming receiver ( Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows ) this controller can be attached to a Windows or Linux PC for gaming. Another option for PC gaming is Valve's Steam Controller, but that one uses a cutting-edge new dual-trackpad arrangement instead of sticks, and requires a bit of getting used to in my experience.
on July 21, 2017
This controller was in my hand the very next day, very fast shipping! It works perfectly with my XBOX 360. It came in nice packaging with no dents or scratches. The joysticks and buttons work flawlessly. I highly recommend this product and seller, and will most likely be ordering another one very soon.
on July 18, 2017
Amazing product, brand new out of the box. Feels great and you can tell that it is factory new by the feel of the buttons and joysticks. The only problem I had was the price. The Xbox 360 is outdated it's been outdated for awhile, the only reason I still play it is because Microsoft/Xbox is taking their sweet time making games backwards compatible. Xbox One has already driven it off and it is better in all ways but you still want 30 bucks for a controller. Not to mention the controller is only gonna last about maybe 4 months max and then I will have to get a new one. My GameCube lasted longer then my Xbox 360 and its accessories. Stop ripping off customers and take care of them.
on December 9, 2014
While I remain a Playstation-loyal gamer, Microsoft certainly knows how to make really nice controllers. These controllers feel great and work great! One bummer (inescapable, I might add) is that these controllers auto-turn-off really REALLY fast. This isn't a problem if you're gaming, but when you stream netflix and want to pause it really fast is a major irritation. like I said though, this problem is not with the controller, but with the software and can't be avoided if you have an xbox 360.

This controller also works great for PC gaming, but unless you buy the PC-specific version, you will need to get an adapter/dongle for it (links for both included below). I already had two of these controllers, so it made sense for me to buy the dongle for my standard xbox 360 controllers (this one) and not PC-specific controllers. Also, this is a plus if you have friends come over to play a local game on your PC and they only have standard xbox controllers as well. I connected 4 standard xbox 360 controllers to the adapter and it worked perfectly.

If you get this, I would also buy the charge kit (link below) as you'll want a rechargeable battery (not included with this) and a cord to charge it with (you can play while its plugged in charging).

Overall, this controller feels great, performs great, and is durable. 5/5

Charge Kit:

PC Adapter:

Xbox 360 Wireless PC Controller:

Xbox 360 Wired PC Controller:
on August 21, 2015
I bought this controller for use with Steam, as you just can't play "Super Meat Boy" or "I Am Toast" on a keyboard if you expect to keep your sanity. After several months of play, I can confidently say that I made the right purchase. The controller is comfortable and ergonomic, and my fingers rest comfortably on the shoulder and trigger buttons. The battery life is advertised at around 40 hours, and I've found that to be the case, more or less. The button resistance is satisfying, the thumbsticks feel tight and responsive, and it feels solid and sturdy overall. My palms do get a little sweaty during extended gaming sessions, but I'm a sweaty guy to begin with, and I tend to grip the controller like it's trying to escape, so that's probably just me.

Be aware, you will need a Microsoft Wireless PC Gaming Receiver in order to use this controller with a PC or Steam Box. This specific controller didn't come with one, but it was easy enough to find one on sale. That having been said, this controller gets a solid recommendation from me.