Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 2, 2017
Needed a replacement controller for my original one. This controller far exceeded my expectations. It feels more like the Xbox One controller on terms of how the shoulder and trigger buttons feel/press. I love the D-pad and the option to rotate it from the normal "plus" to the circle version. I use both depending on the game (plus for games that use it as a selector like Skyrim and round for fighting games like MKX).

Loved it so much that I bought the purple one too!

Great controller Microsoft.
on July 30, 2017
I connected this to my computer easily with a single adapter: HDE USB Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows PC Controller to Computer Gaming Platform Adapter

This connected my xbox just as easily.
on July 25, 2014
This is a great controller to use for your Xbox 360, it operates well and looks great! This controller is a standard Xbox 360 wireless controller with a smooth, gold finish on the front. The gold finish does a good job of resisting fingerprints, and is comfortable to hold even when your hands are sweaty. The joysticks are both hard plastic and, like most new Xbox 360 controllers, they are not covered with soft rubber like the original Xbox 360 controllers, which wear out over time. The resistance to all of the joysticks and buttons feels natural as well. I purchased this controller to replace an original Xbox 360 controller (which came from a 2nd generation Xbox 360 console), and I was pleased with its performance. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new Xbox 360 controller.
on November 20, 2017
Excellent product my son loves the controllers I bought two nicely packaged definitely would recommend buying for that special gamer in your life!
on April 9, 2017
Works as expected. In my experience the wireless hold up a lot longer than the corded.
on July 29, 2017
Great controller very sturdy, love the color it works very well, no problems with it!
on January 8, 2016
Wow, you would have thought this was made of real gold at how excited my son was when he opened this gift at Christmas! He had mentioned wanting this "special" gold controller and I figured it was an easy gift. Score one for mom! He loves it and all his friends ooo and ahhh over it! It works great as a controller should and looks cool, of course. Seems just as sturdy as his other Xbox controllers and we've had no problems at all after lots of use! Impress your friends! Get the shiny gold controller!
on July 9, 2015
I purchased the red chrome elsewhere and it is flawless. The analog sticks and triggers were silky smooth. However since I've ordered this one, I've had it returned and replaced, and both had squeaky, grindy, triggers and analog sticks. It's not bad enough that it affects performance, but just enough to annoy me. Not sure what the cause is. Maybe I just had bad luck of the draw twice in a row. Or maybe it's just the gold ones. Who knows.
on October 13, 2017
Yes this was a winner at my grandsons birthday he is 6 , it's a great choice
on December 9, 2015
Pros:
Comes with two Duracell AA batteries!
GOLD COLOR LOOKS AWESOME! VERY REFLECTIVE!
Works as expected.
Cons:
Just the front is plated in "gold" but its just painted plastic of course.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.