Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 29, 2015
2 years later and this controller still works like new and looks new
review image
on January 2, 2017
Needed a replacement controller for my original one. This controller far exceeded my expectations. It feels more like the Xbox One controller on terms of how the shoulder and trigger buttons feel/press. I love the D-pad and the option to rotate it from the normal "plus" to the circle version. I use both depending on the game (plus for games that use it as a selector like Skyrim and round for fighting games like MKX).

Loved it so much that I bought the purple one too!

Great controller Microsoft.
on May 7, 2017
I loved everything about this controller. It came in sturdy packaging and no scratches. I especially enjoyed how easy it was to connect and start playing. Bonus points for including 2 AA batteries with it so I don't have to run to the store.
review image
on January 8, 2016
Wow, you would have thought this was made of real gold at how excited my son was when he opened this gift at Christmas! He had mentioned wanting this "special" gold controller and I figured it was an easy gift. Score one for mom! He loves it and all his friends ooo and ahhh over it! It works great as a controller should and looks cool, of course. Seems just as sturdy as his other Xbox controllers and we've had no problems at all after lots of use! Impress your friends! Get the shiny gold controller!
on July 30, 2017
I connected this to my computer easily with a single adapter: HDE USB Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows PC Controller to Computer Gaming Platform Adapter

This connected my xbox just as easily.
on December 7, 2017
Very good, looks awesome, plays great, had a few troubles controls but that might be my daughter getting to excited playing her tennis game. It's holding up to my daughter's game play, awesome product.
on June 21, 2015
I wanted shiny, new controller because the one that came with 360 Slim I bought 3 years ago went kaput. This one is great. I didn't realize a faulty controller really affects movement in Gears of War 3. When you sprint the center camera points downward like your sprinting with your head down. Very frustrating. No more if that and Gears is fun again.
on January 30, 2018
We bought this controller for my son for Christmas. It hs been working well and he loves the look of it! Good product!!
on July 25, 2014
This is a great controller to use for your Xbox 360, it operates well and looks great! This controller is a standard Xbox 360 wireless controller with a smooth, gold finish on the front. The gold finish does a good job of resisting fingerprints, and is comfortable to hold even when your hands are sweaty. The joysticks are both hard plastic and, like most new Xbox 360 controllers, they are not covered with soft rubber like the original Xbox 360 controllers, which wear out over time. The resistance to all of the joysticks and buttons feels natural as well. I purchased this controller to replace an original Xbox 360 controller (which came from a 2nd generation Xbox 360 console), and I was pleased with its performance. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new Xbox 360 controller.
on February 8, 2018
Nice looking, quality finish and works well. Though finish can get slick at times when gaming gets sweaty.