Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 459 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 480 reviews
on January 2, 2017
Needed a replacement controller for my original one. This controller far exceeded my expectations. It feels more like the Xbox One controller on terms of how the shoulder and trigger buttons feel/press. I love the D-pad and the option to rotate it from the normal "plus" to the circle version. I use both depending on the game (plus for games that use it as a selector like Skyrim and round for fighting games like MKX).

Loved it so much that I bought the purple one too!

Great controller Microsoft.
on May 7, 2017
I loved everything about this controller. It came in sturdy packaging and no scratches. I especially enjoyed how easy it was to connect and start playing. Bonus points for including 2 AA batteries with it so I don't have to run to the store.
review image
on August 23, 2017
The chrome on top is a nice touch, but it's a two-tone controller, and the bottom is a standard dark grey/black color. It's unfortunate because it should be all gold. The D-pad is one of the later "transformer" models, which can pop out and feels less mushy than the original Xbox 360 controller.
on July 30, 2017
I connected this to my computer easily with a single adapter: HDE USB Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows PC Controller to Computer Gaming Platform Adapter

This connected my xbox just as easily.
on April 1, 2017
Best controller I have ever had to be 100% honest and I have two modded controllers first money talks and second red rage this isn't modded sadly. It doesn't matter still amazing for the price it's my maIn controller now 😋🤗
review image review image
on December 1, 2014
The controller came in as expected. I replaced a very old, and sticky controller and can really tell the difference when playing with the new one. The gold chrome is sleek and intimidating. I can actually still see my reflection in the controller because it is so shiny. There is not much to say about this one. It functions perfectly and looks great. It is exactly what I expected.

As mentioned above, this thing is intimidating. When I sent a picture of the controller to my roommate who I have an ongoing NCAA Football series with, he texted me back a couple hours later telling me he would be moving out in January. This could be because he got a job in a different city, but it could also be because he knows there is no chance of beating a man with a gold controller. It is hard to say.
on July 25, 2014
This is a great controller to use for your Xbox 360, it operates well and looks great! This controller is a standard Xbox 360 wireless controller with a smooth, gold finish on the front. The gold finish does a good job of resisting fingerprints, and is comfortable to hold even when your hands are sweaty. The joysticks are both hard plastic and, like most new Xbox 360 controllers, they are not covered with soft rubber like the original Xbox 360 controllers, which wear out over time. The resistance to all of the joysticks and buttons feels natural as well. I purchased this controller to replace an original Xbox 360 controller (which came from a 2nd generation Xbox 360 console), and I was pleased with its performance. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new Xbox 360 controller.
on April 9, 2017
Works as expected. In my experience the wireless hold up a lot longer than the corded.
on July 29, 2017
Great controller very sturdy, love the color it works very well, no problems with it!
on January 8, 2016
Wow, you would have thought this was made of real gold at how excited my son was when he opened this gift at Christmas! He had mentioned wanting this "special" gold controller and I figured it was an easy gift. Score one for mom! He loves it and all his friends ooo and ahhh over it! It works great as a controller should and looks cool, of course. Seems just as sturdy as his other Xbox controllers and we've had no problems at all after lots of use! Impress your friends! Get the shiny gold controller!