Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 427 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 448 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 6, 2015
I bought this awesome looking Gold Chrome controller for my grandsons birthday... and it is safe to say without any exaggeration.. this was his total favorite gift... one of the other grandsons knew what he was getting and told him that when he opened the package.. he was going to scream (8 year olds talking)... well he didnt actually scream.. but the look on his face was priceless.

As soon as he could get the other presents opened and out of the way.... he had the wireless controller set up and paired to the xbox (if that is what it is called .. non techy person here)... and was playing... he had a smile on his face all evening long.

For the technical aspects I can only say that he said it plays 'great' and that he has had no issues at all with game play with it.

It came with batteries and he and his cousins played from 3pm in the afternoon, till around 10pm that night with no issues or negatives....everyone had to have a turn last night after the birthday party, so it had quite a few hours on its break-in time. I just talked to him and he was playing it again this morning on the same batteries.

As far as being wireless... the room where the xbox is at, here at the house is a very small room.. so he was only at anytime no further then 12 feet from the console...but it certainly worked well within that distance.

I cannot talk any technicals details about the controller.. it was a birthday gift, and he totally loved it..and it was well worth the purchase price just to see the look on his face to see a wireless gold chrome controller

I write a lot of reviews as I am a avid shopper here... so even though this is not a lot of techy details in my review, I still hope it was helpful to you... with the number of reviews on this controller, well over 5,000 I am sure I could not possibly write anything that has not been written many times.. so this review was just to say it was a total thumbs up for a 8 year olds birthday present...

I added a photo to show you his excitement when he saw the gold chrome wireless controller
review image review image
on July 27, 2015
I purchased this controller to use with a Windows computer. If you plan on doing the same, keep in mind that you will also need the Wireless receiver for Windows. This controller works well with both the wireless receiver and the XBox 360 itself.

The controller is not very different, in terms of structure and function, than the original white controller. However, it does feel slightly heavier, possibly indicating that the outside material may be a bit more durable than the original white controller. When I received it, I tested all of the buttons, and they work fine. None of them had a tendency to stick, all of them sent the proper command when pressed, and the remote itself never dropped the connection. The battery slot works well, and the charge can last for months, depending on how often you use it.

This Gold Chrome edition looks good. The surface is reflective, which adds a unique touch to the remote and to the gaming experience.

Overall, I would recommend this controller to anyone who is a game enthusiast or to anyone looking for a good-looking XBox 360 remote.
on June 11, 2017
We rarely play Xbox but when we do we prefer to actually use a controller without it constantly disconnecting. Tried several fresh new batteries but this controller keeps turning off and therefore pausing the game. I bought this controller for Easter for my son so we could play race game. However, few times we tried to use this golden POS it keeps turning off. I've searched answers online but nothing works. Controller that came with Xbox initially works just fine so I am sure its this one. I wished we played Xbox more often so I would've found out within return period to return this useless thing but now I have to search P1interest for golden Xbox controller upcycle ideas.
on July 29, 2015
2 years later and this controller still works like new and looks new
review image
on March 26, 2017
Initial Review:
So far the controller feels nice, the joystick grips are a nice change and feel tighter than the standard black model, it also seems to be a little smaller. so far working out of the box no issues

Pros: Smaller, Better joystick grips, nice finish
cons: both controllers i ordered started squeeking an hour into play, most likely due to the joysticks being just slightly too tight
Again wasn't really part of the plan but after seeing the price for this chrome controller and always been have a want for one decided to finally get one.The quality of the chrome controllers is definitely better then the standard ones both with the thumb sticks and durability of the controller as well as the nice shiny aesthetic look of the controller. If you still have your Xbox 360 or just got one and are looking for a nice affordable decent controller with a nice look here's one to take a peek at.
on January 2, 2017
Needed a replacement controller for my original one. This controller far exceeded my expectations. It feels more like the Xbox One controller on terms of how the shoulder and trigger buttons feel/press. I love the D-pad and the option to rotate it from the normal "plus" to the circle version. I use both depending on the game (plus for games that use it as a selector like Skyrim and round for fighting games like MKX).

Loved it so much that I bought the purple one too!

Great controller Microsoft.
on May 1, 2017
Wooow great controller this is good for sports like FIFA17 I just bought this one to replace the old one I use it for gaining pc , I bought 2 black ones last year and didn't work fine they were terrible, but this one is what I wanted I was not sure how is it before I buy it, but it's what I wanted thanks I play online most of the time so this is the one, I recommend it and it's very nice looking ...
review image review image review image
on May 7, 2017
I loved everything about this controller. It came in sturdy packaging and no scratches. I especially enjoyed how easy it was to connect and start playing. Bonus points for including 2 AA batteries with it so I don't have to run to the store.
review image
on June 25, 2017
Did not work,just flashed and reset button made the lights attempt to synch to the Xbox 360 console.If something is holding this nice looking controller from functioning,I would like to know how to fix it,then I will upgrade my review

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.