Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 20, 2017
Ordered two controllers. One came with the rechargeable battery, the other came with the battery adapter for AA batteries. So I had to order 1 battery pack and 2 cables. The controllers work great and look new though
on July 16, 2017
This Xbox 360 controller work well and all functions for it are working great. I would definely recommend getting a rechargeable battery pack and/or a charging cord to replace the need to replace the AA batteries every few weeks. Otherwise this is a great product and will hold up to the usual drops and constant gaming. I definitely would recommend the Xbox 360 controller for gamer and recreational players alike.
review image
on June 12, 2017
My XBOX 360 console doesn't respond to any commands I give it from this controller. And yes, it has working batteries in it. The light on controller was flashing so it is working, for sure. I've requested a refund from seller.
on June 7, 2017
Other the good shape stopped working not long after bought it couldn't return it as it was past the time the right joy stick was broke made any video game hard to control of it wasn't spinning out of control with out even touching the stick
on September 5, 2017
After having my old controllers since 2014 and they finally gave out on me, it was nice to get this new one here. They worked great, and since they're not sold in any retail stores anymore, I considered being lucky and got another one as well. Just in case this one poops out on me after a while. Anyway, it came in original packaging as if I got it from the store back in the day. Everything works great, looks great and feels new as it works new. Overall fantastic.
on March 8, 2017
A button sticks a tad bit but an improvement over 2 controllers that had the LT & RT buttons randomly act up, nothing like playing some COD S&D when my gun randomly beings shooting despite me trying to remain quiet as the last alive on my team.
on August 10, 2017
The controller came earlier than predicted, has been given multiple work-outs since it arrived, and has worked like a charm.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I don't know how many controllers I've worn out but this replacement is exactly what I wanted and expected.
on April 14, 2013
I used this for the few years that I owned my 360 (before I sold it). It worked just as well as the one that came with the console, and it lasted the entire time I've owned it. Absolutely zero problems.

I had two issues with the 360 controller. One small, one major.

The small issue is that the controller felt a wee bit tiny in my hands. I'm 6'5", so I know I'm way above the "average" person, well, *anywhere*. That's fine. It's not terribly comfortable after a few hours of gaming, and if that bothers you enough you might want to look into a larger aftermarket controller by MadCatz or someone like that.

The greater issue is the D-Pad. I play a lot of fighting games, and you just *don't* play fighting games with the Analog stick. The D-Pad has to be one of the most poorly designed ones that I've seen. From my experience and from what my friends have said, if you're looking for a gamepad with a good D-pad, the official 360 one just doesn't measure up. Look up one of the MadCatz ones and get that instead.
on May 2, 2017
Thumbsticks have limited lifespan with excessive use and wear pretty fast if to much pressure is used
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.