Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on February 6, 2014
If you need a controller for your computer and have an xbox 360 with wireless controller, this is all your going to need. Or you could go spend $50 at best buy for another controller and wireless receiver. Either way it works well, just plug it in and install the software. Then you connect your controller the same way you connect it to your xbox and your good to go. Only thing I find annoying is when I turn on the controller to connect it to the computer, I have to get up to turn off the xbox.
on September 12, 2015
I went though 3 of these things and every single on ran into the same problem, which is vary common. A small fuse inside the receiver burns out and leaves the thing completely useless. Do not buy unless you plan on getting a new one every 4-6 months.
on April 11, 2013
I was worried about this being a counterfeit product, but everything seems OK. That being said, with everything being made in China and Microsoft having apparently discontinued this product, you never know. It's probably a bit like buying a Gucci bag made by the same guy with the same materials in China but no longer having the "official" Gucci seal of approval.

Make sure you don't lose the installation CD that comes with this - I can't seem to track down online drivers, so if you don't have the CD then you may not be able to install it again in the future.
on January 25, 2018
Works well but did not know this was coming out of the package and it was a gift
on March 21, 2014
This works exactly as advertised. I've logged almost 100 hours using it, and it still works fine. If you've played x-box and want to get into PC gaming, you have to get this. It makes the experience more comfortable. You can lounge back with your controller, instead of having to hunch over on your desk while straining your wrist to use the mouse. There have been some really minor connectivity issues here and there, but it's usually only a minor annoyance that goes away pretty quickly.
on March 16, 2012
I ordered what was in the picture. It was to be a gift for a friend. I already own one and know what it looks like, and it looked like what was in the picture: an XBox 360, Microsoft certified product. What I received in the mail was an obvious knockoff. It felt and looked cheap. It only said X 360 on the front. On the back it said PC Wireless Gamind Receiver, and under that --big surprise-- "made in china". I was duped. Waiting on their response for a refund, and will update once I get word. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER.
on May 24, 2013
The receiver was easy to set up after using the installation disk and I have had no issues with it since we bought it. I usually switch it between our desktop and laptop and have no problem doing so. I really prefer using a controller to game with on the comptuer and this makes it very easy. I haven't had any problems with programs recognizing the controller either and have been able to use this with a number of games and different emulators as well.
on March 25, 2017
Works great. I will recommend to my other computer gaming friends.
on June 14, 2014
Worked great on my Alienware PC I didn't even have to install the disc, it was just plug and play for me. Signal worked great connected quickly there's no lag or issues so far. Very good product feels like it came right from Microsoft. Nobody likes wired controllers so get one of these just plug it in connect and bam game anywhere with all the convenience you can get.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 3, 2012
This appears identical to the official Microsoft product in look, feel, and materials. It does, however, lack a hologram. I got this from Total Console.

It does install perfectly with the official Microsoft driver. So, I believe the hardware is made in the same factory on the same equipment as the real deal, but it does lack the hologram.