Xbox 360 XCLAMP Repair Kit - 3 Red Light X-Clamp Fix w/ Arctic Silver Alumina & Opening Unlock Toolkit
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Directly from 3RedLightFix and/or our direct fulfillment by Amazon option.
- Authorized Arctic Silver Reseller! All repair kits include proprietary parts and supplies.
- Enough high quality exact fit hardware to fix both core processors (CPU and GPU).
- Easy to follow personally authored instruction guide with detailed pictures.
- No drilling required! Our kits will fix most "3 Red Light of Death" error codes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you experiencing the dreaded "3 Red Light Error" that is a result of your XBOX 360 overheating? Now you can fix this problem yourself with one of our xbox 360 X-Clamp repair kits. All of our RROD repair kits include proprietary hardware that is manufactured exclusively for us. You will receive enough hardware to fix both core processors (CPU and GPU). We have spent many hours developing the most complete instructional guides on the internet. Personally authored and very easy to follow! Our detailed instructions will show you how to easily fix most of the dreaded "3 Red Light of Death" error codes. We offer a wide variety of repair kits with different parts and supplies. Please see the item picture(s) and the condition note for everything included with this particular listing. To view our complete product line, simply click on the "3RedLightFix" logo.
Top customer reviews
The screw heads included make the board set in the box funny, so I had to "dent" the base where the heads hit so it would go in flat.
No problems though.
I had thrown my receipt away after a year only to find out XBOX increased their warranty to three years after purchase. I had no choice but to fix it myself (XBOX wanted $150)
Works great, and I've lost my fear of opening the case1
1. When replacing heat sinks, be sure to position the one that goes under the duct so that duct will fit. It has a narrow side.
2. It is necessary to dent the bottom at the holes where the original X mount screws were located in order for the mother board to fit back in the original position.