Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: 3 Month Membership [Digital Code]
|List Price:|| $44.99 Details |
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|You Save:||$4.99 (11%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Includes online multiplayer and hundreds of high-quality games to play with friends on console, PC, and cloud, plus an EA Play membership, all for one low monthly price.*
- Enjoy new games on day one like Starfield from Bethesda Softworks as well as iconic franchises like Halo from Xbox Game Studios, indie games, blockbusters, and more. With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play.*
- EA Play gives you access to top titles on console and PC, including best-loved series like Battlefield and STAR WARS.
- Play along with a community of millions of Xbox console players with Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta). Jump in on your Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One—no installs required. Discover and keep playing a game with cloud gaming across console, Windows PC, or phones and tablets.*
- Enjoy free Perks, including in-game content, consumables, and more. Plus, get member discounts off select games in the Xbox Game Pass library and related game add-ons.
Enjoy hundreds of high-quality games with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Play new games on day one like Starfield from Bethesda Softworks as well as iconic franchises like Halo from Xbox Game Studios, indie games, blockbusters, and more. Includes online multiplayer so you can play together with friends on console, PC, and cloud. Plus, an EA Play membership gives you access to top titles on console and PC, including best-loved series like Battlefield™ and STAR WARS™. Get more from the games you love, including exclusive in-game challenges and rewards, special member-only content, and early trials of select new EA titles. Tap into the heart of the Xbox community and join millions of players ready to play together with Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta). Jump in on your Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One—no installs required. With Game Pass Ultimate, you also get free Perks including in-game content, consumables, and more. Get member discounts off select games in the Xbox Game Pass library and related game add-ons. Discover and keep playing a game with cloud gaming across console, Windows PC, or phones and tablets.* *Important information: Upon joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, existing Xbox Live Gold and/or Game Pass for Console or PC Game Pass and/or EA Access/Play memberships will convert to Ultimate at a conversion ratio. Future code redemptions also subject to conversion ratio. All conversions to Ultimate are final. Terms and exclusions apply. Game catalog varies over time, by region, and by device. Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta): Requires supported game; may require supported Bluetooth® controller (all sold separately). Select regions and devices. Streaming limitations apply, server availability and wait times may vary. Requires internet, ISP fees apply. Apps require Windows 10/11 (with updates); excludes S Mode and ARM devices. If a game is removed from catalog, purchased in-game content requires separate game purchase. as required by law, codes are nonrefundable. Stack up to 36 months per account. Images are representative of catalog games. The EA logo and Battlefield are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved. Manufactured under license by Electronic Arts Inc. STAR WARS © & TM 2019 Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. AIRBUS and other Airbus product and service marks are protected trademarks of Airbus. All rights reserved. Officially licensed by Airbus. Cessna names, emblems, body designs, and logos are trademarks and intellectual property of Textron Innovations Inc. and are used under license to Microsoft Corporation. The CubCrafters names, emblems, body designs and logos are trademarks and intellectual property of CubCrafters and are used under license to Microsoft Corporation.
From the manufacturer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downfall I see in this though is the lack of change. They only add new games every so often and take out ones that were never heard of or add ones that were never heard of. Other than that though I enjoy the membership but I am pretty simple when it comes to my gameplay and my kids enjoy 80% of the games it has to offer. So all in all not a bad purchase just wish they had a years subscription instead of a month