Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 25, 2014
I've purchased these cards elsewhere and it was a lot more difficult than Amazon. A transaction with Amazon goes easily and you'll have your online code in a couple minutes. Amazon also emails you a copy for your records. I recommend buying codes from Amazon. I advise not giving MS your credit card info... Buy these cards and use them.. it's much easier.
on January 11, 2015
(A+) Works as it Should, Prompt Service....When there in stock. These are Continuously Running Out for MONTHS at a time! What's the deal? I am constantly purchasing different denominator cards for a Variety of Video Game Systems, and none run out.....Except THIS ONE! Sometimes you only want $5, but NOPE. I Like AMAZON, I do not want to buy anywhere else.
on May 9, 2014
The only way you can buy $5 worth of Microsoft account currency is online, as far as I know. You could find the DLC kisok at Best Buy, but it's a crap shoot. Anyway, This was convenient with the Microsft Points model but now not so much since you buy the currency tax free and then it's added on later. Before you snatch this up and buy something for $4.99, I suggest checking what your sales tax is because it is applied to the sale, which means if you have a credit card or PayPal on file, the rest comes from there. If not, you need more cards.
on March 24, 2016
I entered the code and it gave me $5 in Microsoft points! What a great idea.
on February 11, 2014
What's better than a $5 boost to your Xbox Live Gold account! Great for adding skin packs and add-ons to your Minecraft and other games. The best part was this was a bing rewards award - a few searches a day and by the end of the month I get another $5 booster card.
on January 9, 2014
The way this service works is brilliant! You receive the code instantly, so this works perfect as a gift for friends as well as personal use...just email or call them with your code and instantly funds are transported into the users account. The only thing I would say is beware of tax.. I bought Grid 2 for xbox 360 new, friend bought it used so it did not come with online pass which is purchasable through xbox marketplace for $9.99. So ordered $10 xbox card the total at the end was 10.57 so I had to add another $5 gift card as well. Other than xbox's tax these cards are worth it if you dont want to suffer the pain of adding credit card to xbox.
on May 8, 2014
Got this code to buy some stuff without using a CC.
Received the code instantly and worked! easy peasy! easy and reliable!
on June 1, 2014
I was trying to get 5$ on the xbox and after looking for 30 minutes I discovered that you couldn't, so like any normal person I looked it up and discovered you could get it on Amazon, and it was super easy to buy.

10/10
on May 7, 2016
Amazing Gift Card ! I had 5$ on Amazon and I decided to buy this 5$ card with it. After I purchased the card, It came in quick and it I was able to redeem the code only 10 minutes later! I loved how fast it came in and how I could buy many games with it on the Xbox store!
on February 3, 2014
given that I do not live in the states buying disc based games for my xbox one would be a little problematic because of shipping. so I will be buying my games digitally and these cards are a great way to get money in my account.

delivery was instantaneous and had no problem to redeem it .
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.