Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 11, 2015
(A+) Works as it Should, Prompt Service....When there in stock. These are Continuously Running Out for MONTHS at a time! What's the deal? I am constantly purchasing different denominator cards for a Variety of Video Game Systems, and none run out.....Except THIS ONE! Sometimes you only want $5, but NOPE. I Like AMAZON, I do not want to buy anywhere else.
2 people found this helpful
on May 9, 2014
The only way you can buy $5 worth of Microsoft account currency is online, as far as I know. You could find the DLC kisok at Best Buy, but it's a crap shoot. Anyway, This was convenient with the Microsft Points model but now not so much since you buy the currency tax free and then it's added on later. Before you snatch this up and buy something for $4.99, I suggest checking what your sales tax is because it is applied to the sale, which means if you have a credit card or PayPal on file, the rest comes from there. If not, you need more cards.
on March 7, 2014
Basically the credit system changed from being represented by "credit units" to be represented by the real dollar coin, this does not change the paradigm of the recharging system, perhaps many people are very accustomed to the previous system but there is nothing to fear, it is exactly the same only changes the unit of measure, buy these credits online (Amazon) is the best way to recharge it is safereliable and can take better control of your refills.
on February 17, 2014
After getting hacked on PS3 and Xbox 360 I stopped giving out my info as much as possible. Buying online codes from here allows me to still have instant access to the content I want without having to put my info in more places than necessary. You can also buy Amazon cards with cash for free at Walgreens and use those to make all of your online purchases from Amazon without ever having to give more information than your address.
on April 25, 2014
I've purchased these cards elsewhere and it was a lot more difficult than Amazon. A transaction with Amazon goes easily and you'll have your online code in a couple minutes. Amazon also emails you a copy for your records. I recommend buying codes from Amazon. I advise not giving MS your credit card info... Buy these cards and use them.. it's much easier.
5 people found this helpful
on May 8, 2014
Got this code to buy some stuff without using a CC.
Received the code instantly and worked! easy peasy! easy and reliable!
4 people found this helpful
on January 29, 2015
Thank you Amazon. I had to do this when I found out Xbox live charges tax depending on what state you live in. I was short due to taxes and it was late at night. Placed the order, had the code in my inbox a few minutes later. Popped in the code and had my xbox content.
on March 30, 2014
Buying xbox live currency on Amazon is way more easier and convenient compared to going to the store and buying them. I easily copied and pasted the code that was sent directly to my email onto xbox's website and I was able to buy the DLC that I wanted to within minutes. Surprisingly, the code came almost instantly. Do not hesitate to buy this product.
on March 18, 2014
This Item is Great! Code was sent fast and easy to use - No problems when redeeming and it saves a trip to the Store to pick of these up - Would definitely recommend.
3 people found this helpful
on January 25, 2015
Had to buy this because we were charged tax at store when buying card and then again charged tax when buying digital content which left balance short. This card was used to make up the difference to be able to buy the digital content.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.