Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

$10 Xbox Gift Card - [Digital Code]
Subscription Length: $10 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$10.00

on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
44 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 20, 2016
Just like XBOX LIVE these are instantly usable. Only these can be gifted or given away on Twitch.TV!!! O,O
on May 16, 2017
Fast digital code and exactly what we needed.
on March 10, 2014
Worked without a hitch. My kids received 3 $10 gift cards for xbox live to be split for them. I just used those myself and ended up ordering two of these. The only issue I had ordering this is the fact that Amazon made it mandatory to do two separate transactions (I couldn't add two to the cart).
on March 21, 2017
Love this! My boyfriend and I are now able to purchases games in the Games Store with this card. We were out of other options as our region (Caribbean) is not permitted to use credit cards or Paypal for payment options.
on June 25, 2016
Worked great and easy to upload on Xbox. Online codes are so much faster and easier than physical cards.
on December 2, 2017
Great that I was able to pay for it. Wasn't able to find it in the "game downloads" or "software" I've bought through Amazon. Can't seem to navigate to it, even after Googling it several times, and hoping it'll be there over the past 2-3 months.
on December 12, 2017
Gift card does what it is meant to do.
on March 9, 2017
as described, quick "delivery"
on May 24, 2017
Can't really go wrong for a quick gift. Its like a gift card, but since they're buying digital content, they'd never lose it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.