Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

$10 Xbox Gift Card - [Digital Code]
Subscription Length: $10 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$10.00

on May 17, 2017
Bought this for my cousin who lives across the country. Process was very easy, I completed the order on Amazon then less then 2 minutes later I was emailed the gift card code which I just forwarded to my cousins email address. He was able to redeem the code on his Xbox One to buy a new game.
on January 28, 2018
Since about mid January 2018 until today January 28th, 2018, it looks like there are at least 8 reviews about codes already being redeemed. I had this happen to me as well and if you look back to previous months it doesn’t seem to be as big of an issue.
If you buy this and your code is already redeemed, please know that somebody working for amazon in a different country will advise you that you need to contact Microsoft via their general customer service number to get another code. It is not Amazon’s policy to issue a refund on a digital gift card. Microsoft will be equally unhelpful as they don’t want to issue you another code simply based on you saying it didn’t work. It really seems like they should be able to look that up and see I didn’t use it but that was not my experience. If you have this issue you are going to be caught between two giant corporations both trying to shift blame to each other and neither actually caring one iota for the customer. Please do not buy!!
33 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
44 comments| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 29, 2018
Digital codes are the best way to order Xbox currency. I like not having to go to the store to buy a code and it seems to always come quickly to my e-mail. The benefit of just having it right away is really nice. Also I don't like to keep a payment method attached to Xbox so my kids can't accidentally order something (yes I know I can create a key combo password but I don't like having to enter it all the time). I have ordered many of these codes from Amazon and never have an issue. Xbox is great, Amazon is awesome at their quick delivery. Great combination.
11 comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2016
And it works! You buy the code that what you paid for at amazon and the code will be at your email account, Amazon account or connect your Microsoft account to put it in without the 2 minunts typing. Thats about it. Buying money with money, I guess...

Now go away, I need to make more money!
on December 20, 2017
There are instructions for using this missing.
It had taken me an hour to fix it through msn's customer service, but when I purchased this as a gift for someone else, I did not realize: 1) it was electronic only and not an actual gift card, 2) it would create a msn account or link to an existing one without my preauthorization, and 3) that there was absolutely no way to reverse the transaction. Working with msn, I happily did not lose all the money (now as store credit for msn's only store), but it required a bit of effort to still gift someone else something at the end of the day. I've suggested msn update the description and will suggest the same for amazon. At the very least, something in caps or in bold as a disclaimer for what is truly being bought here.
on February 18, 2018
This worked great.. I had never bought 1 online before and was giving it to someone in another state. GLAD TO SEE THIS IS AN OPTION FOR ME TO SEND THINGS TO THE GRAND CHILDREN THAT THEY WILL LIKE.

******I have bought this 3 times in the last week for my grand children, so easy to buy and just send them the code. No waiting for the mailman to bring it********
on September 1, 2017
Came right away, was able to redeem without issue. Digital codes make shopping easier than ever!!!
on November 5, 2017
Although I don't completely agree with the forced subscription for online gaming I love xbox for typically thinking more out of the box then their competitors. Although I do feel if they all got together for a new console that it would be the best one built to date but that's just a fantasy that will probably never happen T.T
on February 16, 2018
The digital code was not redeemable -- said code not found. Cannot return it, and getting ahold of xbox support is next to impossible.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.