Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Subscription Length: $10 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$10.00

Showing 1-10 of 6,981 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,322 reviews
on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
22 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2016
10/10 Great success.
review image
on March 16, 2016
How do you rate these? The purchase was easy and fairly effortless, since it is an online game code. Got it for my son's birthday. Gave him the code, he spent the money. Works great.
on May 17, 2017
Bought this for my cousin who lives across the country. Process was very easy, I completed the order on Amazon then less then 2 minutes later I was emailed the gift card code which I just forwarded to my cousins email address. He was able to redeem the code on his Xbox One to buy a new game.
on May 28, 2017
I love that Amazon offers these Xbox Digital Gift Cards from Microsoft Software! Instead of having to figure out how to purchase things for my son on his Xbox console I can get one of these cards and just give him the code. I also don't have to worry about leaving my credit card information on the console.
The digital gift card code comes very quickly! I'm a very happy parent and customer! Highly recommend!
on November 29, 2016
This took a few hours to hit the account - my mother purchased for my son and he pestered me for hours until it was complete. It is GREAT though to be able to buy online. I know many brick and mortar stores offer "perks" for buying a gift card, but it is great to be able to buy anytime on line via Amazon.
on March 19, 2017
My son has an Xbox One and is always purchasing games. I love getting the digital code because it's delivered instantly and my son can download a game right away.
on May 22, 2017
If you buy it online, I suggest to redeem it right away, don't wait for a couple of minutes, hours or even days. That why people are getting ripped off because of this. People can hack the codes fast so you have to be faster! Buy it, redeem it, play it!!!
on October 3, 2016
Picked up the $30 Digital Code.. after buying it.. just had to wait a few mins for the order to process an generate, voila.. got an email stating everything was ready in the "Games & Software" area, where you find those sorts of Digital delivery items.. jumped on my XB1> went to the store> redeem code> BOOM! $30 Credit in my M$ act.. :) (words of wisdom, don't hold onto the codes for weeks before redeeming them, just redeem them ASAP & yu shouldn't have any issues)
on April 10, 2017
Amazon makes it so easy to send a gift when you need it F_A_S_T! Ordered this for my grandson on his birthday and he had it in a matter of minutes! Love the digital gift cards! Thanks again Amazon...You always come through for me! Love Amazon Prime as well..use it all the time!