Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Xbox $10 Gift Card - Digital Code
Subscription Length: $10 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$10.00

on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
33 comments| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2017
What am I to review? Oh, the non-existent card was magnificent in the way it was invisible, and you could use the digital code!!! What is better, I didn't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. Oh, this is so wonderful. My life is now complete!
All I need is for the process to be simple and the digital code to work, which it did.
on December 14, 2016
Awesome. Came in handy when I needed a spare ice scraper or to straighten my lines of blow up on the mirror. They don't even advertise these hidden usage gems with this bad-boy.

Peace.
on June 12, 2017
It worked, so I suppose that's the most relevant thing. I used this to buy a digital copy of a game that was surprisingly cheaper on the Xbox store than anywhere else.
on April 7, 2017
Never had any problems with these gift cards. Love to buy them for my online buddies as well as for myself!
on August 19, 2016
Worked as it should. Bought the code, received my email with the code and applied it to my account. This is an amazing way to do things if you don't want your credit card linked to your account.
on October 15, 2017
Not much to review here. You pay $100, you get a code to spend $100. Unless you catch them when they offer then at discounted rates which I got once. That was cool.
on May 25, 2017
The digital codes are easily placed onto a Microsoft or Xbox account. I enjoy the ease of the product!
on June 1, 2017
Received item as promised. Nice little gift. My kids want more. Would buy from these people again.
on July 8, 2016
Worked great! I used a $20 Amazon credit to purchase a $20 Xbox gift card, waited a few seconds for the email from Amazon, then followed the email's instructions (I clicked a link in the email, logged into my Microsoft account, then clicked a link on the Xbox live page to add the $20 to my Xbox Live account)...

... then turned around and bought a $19.99 game, all within', like, 5 minutes. And, as a plus, I didn't have to pay any North Carolina sales tax! Woohoo!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.