Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Subscription Length: $10 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$10.00

Showing 1-10 of 6,655 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,980 reviews
on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
on December 28, 2016
That was convenient. You have to make sure you sign into the correct email that corresponds and correlates with your Xbox Live gold membership. And if you're getting it as a gift you need to pay very close attention to the instructions. Pay very close attention to what exactly you're purchasing. If you get a membership card it will only be able to be used to get a membership. With this you can get games, movies or apply it to your membership. Personally with this I used $25 of an Amazon gift card and then spent $25 of my own money in turn getting $50 of Microsoft points and I got the game Final Fantasy 15 because it was on sale for only $45 plus tax. The $50 balance was automatically transferred into my Xbox Live gold membership once I signed into my xbox live account after I followed steps given.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 29, 2017
I bought this Gift Code as a Birthday Gift for an avid X-Box player.

I copied and pasted the code into a Birthday card I printed on via my computer. I also printed the redemption instructions and included this with the birthday card.

The Birthday Boy was ecstatic! He knew exactly how to use the code, and the credits were added to his Xbox account.

If you have an Xbox user that needs some credits or wants to make an Xbox purchase, this gift card/code works well, and Xbox users can redeem the code instantly.
on December 24, 2016
I've bought $50 gift cards before, but not like this. Amazon has really out done themselves, the combination of letters and numbers was spectacular and as I punched them in with my controller on my xbox one I felt a sense of elation roll over me. This was it, I was about to add $50 to my live account and these are the letters and numbers i'm using to do it. If you need a $50 gift card, definitely go with this one it's the best there is. My only real concern is the fact that you don't get the physical card, I know i've already seen the code but I can't help to wonder what it would've been like to hold it in my hands.
on March 7, 2017
I have purchased this item multiple times including different dollar amounts and have never had an issue. The code comes within minute and even links me to my Xbox login area to then redeem the code. Great way to turn amazon credit for Xbox currency or a great gift opportunity too!

Recommend this highly!
on January 25, 2016
What can I say, its an XBOX gift card. These are extremely easy to use, and make a great gift to any XBOX fan. They can buy movies, music, arcade games, full games, downloadable content, and just about anything else available! These are great for teens as they do not have to use a credit card, thus not accruing unwanted additional charges!
on March 2, 2017
If Microsoft doesn't accept your Credit Card or Paypal due to regional restrictions, there's always this. Just buy it through Amazon, receive the key, redeem it on your Xbox, boom! Happy gaming!
44 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2015
Not much to say about this. The important factor here is convenience. If you're in your PJs playing one day and need a code, this is the easiest way to get it. You pay and the code is instantly delivered. No getting in the car to ride to the store to get a code. So, convenience factor is a 10. Otherwise, nothing special..it is what it is.
on January 17, 2017
I love these digital codes because it is a great way to get our boys XBOX credits without having to hand them our credit card. We use it as money for their chores. When they accumulate enough chores you just buy the code from Amazon and write it on a piece of paper or print it out for them to enter. No waiting or driving down to get a gift card. The digital code is really that simple.
on March 19, 2017
My son has an Xbox One and is always purchasing games. I love getting the digital code because it's delivered instantly and my son can download a game right away.