Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

$10 Xbox Gift Card - [Digital Code]
Subscription Length: $10 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$10.00

on February 18, 2018
This worked great.. I had never bought 1 online before and was giving it to someone in another state. GLAD TO SEE THIS IS AN OPTION FOR ME TO SEND THINGS TO THE GRAND CHILDREN THAT THEY WILL LIKE.

******I have bought this 3 times in the last week for my grand children, so easy to buy and just send them the code. No waiting for the mailman to bring it********
12 people found this helpful
on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
148 people found this helpful
|44 comments|Report abuse
on April 23, 2018
Worked perfectly...Within a few minutes after checkout, I received the code-(which is typically located on the back of the card when purchasing this at the store), added it to my account & it was able to be used right away with no problems. Personally, this saved me a lot of time & hassle as I live in a rural area & purchasing the digital code on Amazon allowed me to skip the drive, wait in line etc. Now that I see how effortless this was compared to buying the card at the store, I intend to purchase the digital codes from now on. Perfect transaction start to finish!! Highly recommend! Happy customer!
8 people found this helpful
on April 18, 2017
I'm not sure why sometimes I can get the code immediately and other times it takes forever. I am trying to reward an 11 year old with a $10 gift code, but it just sits there saying the order is still being processed. It's funny that the $30 code I purchased yesterday went right through.
17 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on May 17, 2017
Bought this for my cousin who lives across the country. Process was very easy, I completed the order on Amazon then less then 2 minutes later I was emailed the gift card code which I just forwarded to my cousins email address. He was able to redeem the code on his Xbox One to buy a new game.
21 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2018
Since about mid January 2018 until today January 28th, 2018, it looks like there are at least 8 reviews about codes already being redeemed. I had this happen to me as well and if you look back to previous months it doesn’t seem to be as big of an issue.
If you buy this and your code is already redeemed, please know that somebody working for amazon in a different country will advise you that you need to contact Microsoft via their general customer service number to get another code. It is not Amazon’s policy to issue a refund on a digital gift card. Microsoft will be equally unhelpful as they don’t want to issue you another code simply based on you saying it didn’t work. It really seems like they should be able to look that up and see I didn’t use it but that was not my experience. If you have this issue you are going to be caught between two giant corporations both trying to shift blame to each other and neither actually caring one iota for the customer. Please do not buy!!
74 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on July 7, 2015
My son always loves his online game codes. We normally do not have advance warning that he's going to be needing Microsoft points/money until it's too late to order a gift card. Love the online code option. The only problem we have had is when he needs a specific amount such as $60 to purchase a game and he has $30. We purchase $30 and it fails. They do not include the fact that you need tax or show how much it is including the tax, so we end up purchasing another $10 code. It took us a long time to figure this out the first time it happened because it is not made clear that this is the reason the game can not be purchased. This is not a game code problem, but rather a Microsoft problem not being up-front with the actual cost.
2 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on February 13, 2018
I love the ease and quickness of purchasing the digital Xbox gift cards instead of having to go to the store and waiting in line to buy a plastic card that does the exact same thing as its digital counterpart. Save yourself some time and gas, just buy your gift cards here on Amazon and get access to the funds instantly. The future is here people, take advantage of it!
One person found this helpful
on June 23, 2018
DO NOT buy these gift cards. It showed up that it was already redeemed and in my account. I don't even have xbox, I was buying this for my grandson. Now my $25 is stuck in limbo and I can't use it unless he buys a game or something he does not even want because it can't be used to buy another gift card and he can't use it for his xbox. They do not have a solution for this and as I read through the reviews it happens quite often. So save yourself some money and do not buy these from Amazon. Go to the store and buy a physical gift card. This is a BIG RIP OFF and a nightmare. If I could give this negative stars I would.
on January 28, 2018
This is the second code I've ordered from them in this year, and despite what some others said about their codes, mine appeared where it was supposed to in a matter of seconds. Not sure if it's hit or miss or if the other people were looking in the wrong place for their codes, but mine worked out just fine. 10/10 will buy again.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.