Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Xbox $15 Gift Card - Digital Code
Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon Baby Gift Guide

Subscription Length: $15 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$15.00

Showing 1-10 of 6,025 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on May 31, 2016
The code was already used when I placed it in
review image review image
on January 20, 2015
OVERVIEW:
Sometimes you get Visa/Mastercard/Amex gift cards that act kinda like debit cards but aren't always useful when shopping online. However, with Amazon being the master race of retail that it is, lets you add them to your account as normal credit cards, which you can then use to purchase other things like normal. In this case, I turned them into Amazon Gift Cards (because why not), which I then used to buy this.

PROS:
* Instant -- Delivery of the code is nearly instant, so you can get your game on quickly. You can also email it to whoever you want, in case it's supposed to be a gift
* It's Money -- Yeah, it's money that works in the Xbox Store. It doesn't expire, and having money in your account on there is always a nice surprise when you go to buy a new game

CONS:
* None

BOTTOM LINE:
This is the easiest way to buy Xbox money outside of buying it directly from Microsoft.

This has been part of my 365 Review Revue: 1 review a day, with humor along the way.
22 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2015
Getting error telling me that key has already been used. Been on phone with both MS support and Amazon live support currently and they both tell me to contact each other to get it sorted out. It almost seems as if I am out the $100 gift card I used to purchase the money for xbox. I have purchased yearly renewal cards, and microsoft point cards (back when they were still a thing) through amazon and never had a problem with a key. First time purchasing the newer gift card balances and this happens. And support is ZERO help on this issue. Customer Service Rep "Sathish" was one of the worst people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in the support department. Best of luck to anyone purchasing, I hope that your code works.
44 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2015
I have purchased these several times for my son - today's didn't work at all - I even bought another one and it won't go through as well. The error code is saying it doesn't match the currency on the Xbox which is US dollars
on January 22, 2015
I didn't receive the code yet
review image
44 comments| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2016
Xbox is the best console IMO because it has the best games, a better controller, and a better online experience. But I wish Xbox Live was a little cheaper, which is what I buy these cards for. I'd love a tier that doesn't include all the free games for less money because I never have time to play all these extra games in addition to the newer releases that I really want to play.
on November 6, 2016
A very quick way to get money on to Xbox live. You get the code right away and you can by games and whatever. If you need to limit your child from using your credit/debit card online, buy one of these and they can't spend more than you give them. Definitely a great gift for anyone that has an Xbox because you can buy/rent movies as well as games and game upgrades.
on November 6, 2016
This was exactly as advertised a "$30 Xbox Live Gift Card". The digital code makes the card instantly available. I put in the order and within about 2 minutes the digital code showed up in my email. I simply entered that code in to Xbox Live and loaded my account with $30. This a hassle free and nearly instantaneous way to load money in to an Xbox account.
on October 5, 2016
I really like these XBOX Live digital codes. I wind up buying these for my son. He will take a picture of the code with his phone and then proceed to text the code to his friends. This usually serves as a small special occasion present when he can't be there personally to celebrate with them. You just buy them, and instant access the code for use.
on November 23, 2015
I have to agree with another post as I have had the same experience!!! Getting error telling me that key has already been used. Been on phone with both MS support and Amazon live support currently and they both tell me to contact each other to get it sorted out. It almost seems as if I am out the $20 gift card I used to purchase the money for xbox. I have purchased yearly renewal cards, and microsoft point cards through amazon and never had a problem with a key. And support is ZERO help on this issue. Customer Service Rep "Rhea" was polite but unhelpful. Buy at your own risk!!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.