Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

$15 Xbox Gift Card - [Digital Code]
Subscription Length: $15 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$15.00

on January 29, 2018
Digital codes are the best way to order Xbox currency. I like not having to go to the store to buy a code and it seems to always come quickly to my e-mail. The benefit of just having it right away is really nice. Also I don't like to keep a payment method attached to Xbox so my kids can't accidentally order something (yes I know I can create a key combo password but I don't like having to enter it all the time). I have ordered many of these codes from Amazon and never have an issue. Xbox is great, Amazon is awesome at their quick delivery. Great combination.
My teen and his xbox! I have to buy him these cards every so often so he can buy this or that on his xbox. It’s a simple process. Place the order for the gift card and get a digital card almost immediately.
on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
44 comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 11, 2016
10/10 Great success.
review image
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 9, 2018
Convenient to purchase on line. However...Amazon would not send it to my daughter. I had to screen shot it and text it to my daughter. I bought this as a present so I would have liked Amazon to either digitally send it or include a gift card in the mail with her other presents I bought. Texting a screen shot was not quite the same.
on December 16, 2017
Okay, first I am a grandmother who thought the Xbox gif card was an actual card. My mistake and I will never purchase another digital anything! I purchased two "cards" for my 11 year-old grandson for Christmas. I've obviously never done this before and admit I am really out of my depth.
I never received an email giving me the needed code. I tried to ask about it through customer chat, but was treated like I was an idiot...okay I guess I am when it comes to this problem.

Note to Amazon: Not everyone is knowledgeable about how this works and asking for help was fruitless and embarrassing. I will try calling Customer Service and hope I get a representative who will help resolve the problem. Hoping for the best.
on January 14, 2017
Don't buy the code you get will get will get a code that states... code already redeemed . Thanks amazon for doing this I will provide provide feedback from my 5500000 people that I pay to do survey data hopefully that puts a dent in the 5 star review that's current.
review image
on October 20, 2017
What am I to review? Oh, the non-existent card was magnificent in the way it was invisible, and you could use the digital code!!! What is better, I didn't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. Oh, this is so wonderful. My life is now complete!
All I need is for the process to be simple and the digital code to work, which it did.
on February 4, 2017
This code was already redeemed when I purchased it !!! Refund please
review imagereview image
11 comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 28, 2018
Since about mid January 2018 until today January 28th, 2018, it looks like there are at least 8 reviews about codes already being redeemed. I had this happen to me as well and if you look back to previous months it doesn’t seem to be as big of an issue.
If you buy this and your code is already redeemed, please know that somebody working for amazon in a different country will advise you that you need to contact Microsoft via their general customer service number to get another code. It is not Amazon’s policy to issue a refund on a digital gift card. Microsoft will be equally unhelpful as they don’t want to issue you another code simply based on you saying it didn’t work. It really seems like they should be able to look that up and see I didn’t use it but that was not my experience. If you have this issue you are going to be caught between two giant corporations both trying to shift blame to each other and neither actually caring one iota for the customer. Please do not buy!!
11 comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.