Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

$20 Xbox Gift Card - [Digital Code]
Subscription Length: $20 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change

on December 30, 2017
i have a 1 hour waiting my code
66 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 28, 2018
Since about mid January 2018 until today January 28th, 2018, it looks like there are at least 8 reviews about codes already being redeemed. I had this happen to me as well and if you look back to previous months it doesn’t seem to be as big of an issue.
If you buy this and your code is already redeemed, please know that somebody working for amazon in a different country will advise you that you need to contact Microsoft via their general customer service number to get another code. It is not Amazon’s policy to issue a refund on a digital gift card. Microsoft will be equally unhelpful as they don’t want to issue you another code simply based on you saying it didn’t work. It really seems like they should be able to look that up and see I didn’t use it but that was not my experience. If you have this issue you are going to be caught between two giant corporations both trying to shift blame to each other and neither actually caring one iota for the customer. Please do not buy!!
33 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 21, 2017
Microsoft support has informed me that the gift cards CAN NOT be used to preorder xbox one x or purchase consoles. Via chat I was told "As for Gift card, you can use it only in purchasing Xbox games, add-ons game/DLC and even Xbox Live subscription now. As for Xbox console, our engineers still doesn't give a notification or details that you use a Gift card in pre-order for Xbox console or using Gift card in purchasing Xbox consoles. I don't want to give you some false and wrong information about this".
I purchased the gift cards with the intention of saving 10% ($100 gift card for $90). I redeemed the gift cards at microsoft.com and went to apply the gift cards to my Project Scorpio pre order and eventually learned that the gift cards can't be used for consoles.... I can't even cancel the preorder and use the gift cards to purchase AFTER the console releases. Gift cards CAN NOT be used to purchase consoles, despite what the AMAZON product description says....ugh! And of course Amazon won't refund me for the purchase of the gift cards because they have already been "redeemed". UGH!
33 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 4, 2017
This code was already redeemed when I purchased it !!! Refund please
review imagereview image
33 comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 7, 2015
Getting error telling me that key has already been used. Been on phone with both MS support and Amazon live support currently and they both tell me to contact each other to get it sorted out. It almost seems as if I am out the $100 gift card I used to purchase the money for xbox. I have purchased yearly renewal cards, and microsoft point cards (back when they were still a thing) through amazon and never had a problem with a key. First time purchasing the newer gift card balances and this happens. And support is ZERO help on this issue. Customer Service Rep "Sathish" was one of the worst people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in the support department. Best of luck to anyone purchasing, I hope that your code works.
55 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon November 10, 2016
If you want to make a game purchase with this from Microsoft, stop before you buy. Microsoft apparently doesn't use gift card balance for all games, and if you click through the sale on such an item, it will automatically bill your on-file credit card instead of drawing from your gift card balance. No warning. Nothing on the game page that says "this item cannot be purchased with gift card balance". They just ignore it entirely and rip you off.

And if think you'll call customer service and get the issue fixed, you're mistaken. The Indian call center is just short of rude. They never have supervisors available. They refuse to understand the basic concept of "Use my gift card balance to pay for the item, and refund my credit card", and they won't offer you ANYTHING to make up for the hour of your life you'll spend on customer service madness and the screwed up sales system. They might offer to refund your purchase, but then you don't have the game anymore and you're stuck in the same boat: You have a gift card you CAN'T USE and have to buy the game with a credit card, because that particular game (in my case, it was Skate 3) is "not eligible" for gift card balance. It's YOUR store, Microsoft! These are YOUR gift cards! How can you sell items in your store that can't use credit in your store?! That's MADNESS!!!

The customer service folks basically tell you to go fly a kite. The apologize a lot while saying it, but that's the bottom line: If the card didn't work for paying for your game, then "you can use it on another item in the future". Well, that's great. Meanwhile, I'm out the $10 Microsoft took without warning, and I have to play the "will the gift card work or won't it?" game with every single item I consider purchasing.

Anyway, gentle reader, you're far better off buying a prepaid debit/credit card for your game purchases on the Xbox platform. Do not buy Xbox gift cards because they are not good for everything in the Xbox store, and you have no way of knowing which items will be allowed to use gift card balance and which ones will just jump right to your credit card balance. Get a prepaid credit card, load that into your Microsoft account, and NEVER BUY Xbox gift cards, because they're HALFWAY USELESS.

If you're going to offer a gift card for your store, Microsoft, then the gift card had better let me pay for ANYTHING IN YOUR STORE. Period.

One star. I'd give it zero stars if I could. This is the WORST possible way to pay for things on your Xbox.
22 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 2, 2017
If Microsoft doesn't accept your Credit Card or Paypal due to regional restrictions, there's always this. Just buy it through Amazon, receive the key, redeem it on your Xbox, boom! Happy gaming!
44 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
44 comments| 126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 3, 2016
I bought this code to give to my grandson and it went to someone elses account!!??? I never redeemed the code and it says already use??
$25.00 for NOTHING! no way to contact anyone or get Amazon help.
review image
33 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 10, 2016
I'm a longtime Xbox customer, I've owned the first Xbox, Xbox 360, and today's Xbox One. I received an exceptionally bad service from Microsoft and I wanted to share my experience with you and let you decide if you want to spend your money on this gift card.

I bought this gift card for my nephew as he doesn't own a Credit Card and I wanted him to be able to buy his games via Xbox Live. I had recommended to him to buy 2 of my favorite games: FarCry 4 and Phantom Pain Metal Gear Solid.

However, he wasnt able to purchase them. We contacted Microsoft Customer Service and they told us that the Gift Card applies only for a limited number of games! I then asked them to cancel the card so I can be refunded and buy him the physical disks instead but Microsoft told me that its not possible because I already "redeemed the card". the annoying thing was that Microsoft didnt make it clear in advance that you could purchase only a limited number of games and I was led to believe that like any other store gift card I can use its gift card to buy anything in the store. Their Customer Service was useless! 5 minute after I failed to purchase my games I was already not allowed to receive my money back. furthermore, they try to entice you to buy from their existing limited list of games.

I now have $50 in Microsoft "money" that I cannot use to buy my prefered games. I feel cheated. my advice: If you must buy this gift card check before what games you can buy with it. otherwise, I would avoid buying this altogether. and you know what? after 15 years of owning Xbox consoles I think its about time to look at Playstation.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.