Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

$20 Xbox Gift Card - [Digital Code]
Subscription Length: $20 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$20.00

on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
143 people found this helpful
|44 comments|Report abuse
on February 18, 2018
This worked great.. I had never bought 1 online before and was giving it to someone in another state. GLAD TO SEE THIS IS AN OPTION FOR ME TO SEND THINGS TO THE GRAND CHILDREN THAT THEY WILL LIKE.

******I have bought this 3 times in the last week for my grand children, so easy to buy and just send them the code. No waiting for the mailman to bring it********
9 people found this helpful
on May 17, 2017
Bought this for my cousin who lives across the country. Process was very easy, I completed the order on Amazon then less then 2 minutes later I was emailed the gift card code which I just forwarded to my cousins email address. He was able to redeem the code on his Xbox One to buy a new game.
18 people found this helpful
on April 23, 2018
Worked perfectly...Within a few minutes after checkout, I received the code-(which is typically located on the back of the card when purchasing this at the store), added it to my account & it was able to be used right away with no problems. Personally, this saved me a lot of time & hassle as I live in a rural area & purchasing the digital code on Amazon allowed me to skip the drive, wait in line etc. Now that I see how effortless this was compared to buying the card at the store, I intend to purchase the digital codes from now on. Perfect transaction start to finish!! Highly recommend! Happy customer!
3 people found this helpful
on October 20, 2017
What am I to review? Oh, the non-existent card was magnificent in the way it was invisible, and you could use the digital code!!! What is better, I didn't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. Oh, this is so wonderful. My life is now complete!
All I need is for the process to be simple and the digital code to work, which it did.
9 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2018
Since about mid January 2018 until today January 28th, 2018, it looks like there are at least 8 reviews about codes already being redeemed. I had this happen to me as well and if you look back to previous months it doesn’t seem to be as big of an issue.
If you buy this and your code is already redeemed, please know that somebody working for amazon in a different country will advise you that you need to contact Microsoft via their general customer service number to get another code. It is not Amazon’s policy to issue a refund on a digital gift card. Microsoft will be equally unhelpful as they don’t want to issue you another code simply based on you saying it didn’t work. It really seems like they should be able to look that up and see I didn’t use it but that was not my experience. If you have this issue you are going to be caught between two giant corporations both trying to shift blame to each other and neither actually caring one iota for the customer. Please do not buy!!
64 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on March 16, 2017
Don't purchase. Got an email from Xbox enforcement saying I used or attempted to use an unauthorized code by theft. Stick with the prepaid cards.
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 18, 2017
I'm not sure why sometimes I can get the code immediately and other times it takes forever. I am trying to reward an 11 year old with a $10 gift code, but it just sits there saying the order is still being processed. It's funny that the $30 code I purchased yesterday went right through.
12 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on November 10, 2015
Best gift ever for any gamer, period! Kids love them, Teens love them, Adults love them, the xbox gift card is the best! Let them purchase their favorite game or games digitally and access them with ease any time from any Xbox, PC, or tablet (with Windows 10). Not only can you buy your favorite games with this amazing gift card, you can buy or rent movies and music as well!
Gamers will no longer have to get up, eject the last game they played, find the game they want to play and insert it into their xbox, first world problems! ;)
3 people found this helpful
on July 7, 2015
My son always loves his online game codes. We normally do not have advance warning that he's going to be needing Microsoft points/money until it's too late to order a gift card. Love the online code option. The only problem we have had is when he needs a specific amount such as $60 to purchase a game and he has $30. We purchase $30 and it fails. They do not include the fact that you need tax or show how much it is including the tax, so we end up purchasing another $10 code. It took us a long time to figure this out the first time it happened because it is not made clear that this is the reason the game can not be purchased. This is not a game code problem, but rather a Microsoft problem not being up-front with the actual cost.
2 people found this helpful