Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Subscription Length: $25 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$25.00

Showing 1-10 of 6,876 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,206 reviews
on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
22 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 17, 2017
I've bought around a hundred codes from Amazon. About 10% of the time, the codes don't work. Today I bought two $10 cards. One worked. The other was rejected as invalid.

You do not have any recourse at Amazon. If you want to deal with a bad code (already used or invalid) you have to contact Microsoft. I tried that once and spent a while waiting on the phone and I finally gave up.

Caveat emptor.

I don't know how Amazon gets its codes. On some other sites, people literally scratch off the material covering the codes and then type the exposed number into a computer. Needless to say, this process produces a lot of errors -- unusable codes. I would hope that Amazon doesn't do it that way. But if they get a list of sellable numbers digitally from Microsoft, I don't see why there should be errors -- or at least the number of errors should be extremely small -- smaller than what I alone have experienced. Well, in my opinion.
on March 19, 2017
My son has an Xbox One and is always purchasing games. I love getting the digital code because it's delivered instantly and my son can download a game right away.
on March 7, 2017
I have purchased this item multiple times including different dollar amounts and have never had an issue. The code comes within minute and even links me to my Xbox login area to then redeem the code. Great way to turn amazon credit for Xbox currency or a great gift opportunity too!

Recommend this highly!
on February 11, 2016
10/10 Great success.
review image
on March 27, 2017
I bought this for my boyfriend and when he went to use the giftcard it said the code has already been used. Thank you for not only taking my money but making me look like a jerk. I should have just gave him the $30 in cash instead.
on March 2, 2017
If Microsoft doesn't accept your Credit Card or Paypal due to regional restrictions, there's always this. Just buy it through Amazon, receive the key, redeem it on your Xbox, boom! Happy gaming!
44 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2016
How do you rate these? The purchase was easy and fairly effortless, since it is an online game code. Got it for my son's birthday. Gave him the code, he spent the money. Works great.
on November 29, 2016
This took a few hours to hit the account - my mother purchased for my son and he pestered me for hours until it was complete. It is GREAT though to be able to buy online. I know many brick and mortar stores offer "perks" for buying a gift card, but it is great to be able to buy anytime on line via Amazon.
on May 28, 2017
I love that Amazon offers these Xbox Digital Gift Cards from Microsoft Software! Instead of having to figure out how to purchase things for my son on his Xbox console I can get one of these cards and just give him the code. I also don't have to worry about leaving my credit card information on the console.
The digital gift card code comes very quickly! I'm a very happy parent and customer! Highly recommend!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.