Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Subscription Length: $50 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$50.00

Showing 1-10 of 6,768 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,099 reviews
on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
on March 7, 2017
I have purchased this item multiple times including different dollar amounts and have never had an issue. The code comes within minute and even links me to my Xbox login area to then redeem the code. Great way to turn amazon credit for Xbox currency or a great gift opportunity too!

Recommend this highly!
on March 19, 2017
My son has an Xbox One and is always purchasing games. I love getting the digital code because it's delivered instantly and my son can download a game right away.
on April 7, 2017
You mean I don't have to put on pants to go get one of these?? Yay!

Seriously though, if you don't want to hook an credit card up to your Xbox Live account, this is the way to go. Digital delivery is great. Also, I saw some complaints that the codes were compromised, but I've bought several of these and had no problems, and I hear Customer Service is pretty good about it.
on February 11, 2016
10/10 Great success.
review image
on March 16, 2016
How do you rate these? The purchase was easy and fairly effortless, since it is an online game code. Got it for my son's birthday. Gave him the code, he spent the money. Works great.
on November 29, 2016
This took a few hours to hit the account - my mother purchased for my son and he pestered me for hours until it was complete. It is GREAT though to be able to buy online. I know many brick and mortar stores offer "perks" for buying a gift card, but it is great to be able to buy anytime on line via Amazon.
on March 2, 2017
If Microsoft doesn't accept your Credit Card or Paypal due to regional restrictions, there's always this. Just buy it through Amazon, receive the key, redeem it on your Xbox, boom! Happy gaming!
44 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2017
No matter how many last chances I give to xbox , they are never going to be at a ps level , you can't use this crap to storage money and buy the subscription, why ? Nobody knows XSUCKS , amazon side all good code showed instantly in the screen , no problem when redeeming.
on October 3, 2016
Picked up the $30 Digital Code.. after buying it.. just had to wait a few mins for the order to process an generate, voila.. got an email stating everything was ready in the "Games & Software" area, where you find those sorts of Digital delivery items.. jumped on my XB1> went to the store> redeem code> BOOM! $30 Credit in my M$ act.. :) (words of wisdom, don't hold onto the codes for weeks before redeeming them, just redeem them ASAP & yu shouldn't have any issues)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.