Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Subscription Length: $50 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$50.00

Showing 1-10 of 6,752 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,082 reviews
on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
on March 7, 2017
I have purchased this item multiple times including different dollar amounts and have never had an issue. The code comes within minute and even links me to my Xbox login area to then redeem the code. Great way to turn amazon credit for Xbox currency or a great gift opportunity too!

Recommend this highly!
on March 19, 2017
My son has an Xbox One and is always purchasing games. I love getting the digital code because it's delivered instantly and my son can download a game right away.
on April 7, 2017
You mean I don't have to put on pants to go get one of these?? Yay!

Seriously though, if you don't want to hook an credit card up to your Xbox Live account, this is the way to go. Digital delivery is great. Also, I saw some complaints that the codes were compromised, but I've bought several of these and had no problems, and I hear Customer Service is pretty good about it.
on March 16, 2016
How do you rate these? The purchase was easy and fairly effortless, since it is an online game code. Got it for my son's birthday. Gave him the code, he spent the money. Works great.
on January 25, 2016
What can I say, its an XBOX gift card. These are extremely easy to use, and make a great gift to any XBOX fan. They can buy movies, music, arcade games, full games, downloadable content, and just about anything else available! These are great for teens as they do not have to use a credit card, thus not accruing unwanted additional charges!
on March 2, 2017
If Microsoft doesn't accept your Credit Card or Paypal due to regional restrictions, there's always this. Just buy it through Amazon, receive the key, redeem it on your Xbox, boom! Happy gaming!
44 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2017
I love these digital codes because it is a great way to get our boys XBOX credits without having to hand them our credit card. We use it as money for their chores. When they accumulate enough chores you just buy the code from Amazon and write it on a piece of paper or print it out for them to enter. No waiting or driving down to get a gift card. The digital code is really that simple.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 29, 2017
I bought this Gift Code as a Birthday Gift for an avid X-Box player.

I copied and pasted the code into a Birthday card I printed on via my computer. I also printed the redemption instructions and included this with the birthday card.

The Birthday Boy was ecstatic! He knew exactly how to use the code, and the credits were added to his Xbox account.

If you have an Xbox user that needs some credits or wants to make an Xbox purchase, this gift card/code works well, and Xbox users can redeem the code instantly.
on April 10, 2017
Amazon makes it so easy to send a gift when you need it F_A_S_T! Ordered this for my grandson on his birthday and he had it in a matter of minutes! Love the digital gift cards! Thanks again Amazon...You always come through for me! Love Amazon Prime as well..use it all the time!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.