Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Subscription Length: $50 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$50.00

Showing 1-10 of 7,211 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,556 reviews
on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
22 comments| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2016
What can I say, its an XBOX gift card. These are extremely easy to use, and make a great gift to any XBOX fan. They can buy movies, music, arcade games, full games, downloadable content, and just about anything else available! These are great for teens as they do not have to use a credit card, thus not accruing unwanted additional charges!
on January 8, 2017
This is a great way to exchange cash for Xbox Live currency. The code was generated nearly instantly, and was able to be redeemed via the website just as quickly. The benefit to this is not having to add your credit card to Microsoft / Xbox Live.
on March 24, 2017
Worked perfect! I have ordered several of these from Amazon. Instant code to use on xbox. Saved a trip to the store when my son wanted to purchase an xbox game on line.
on August 9, 2015
I personally love that we can buy the codes online and not have to go to the store to purchase a card. This is much easier. They email you the road within minutes. If you need more money on your XBOX account, you can just order the code for it online then type it into the XBOX to add it to your account.
on April 20, 2015
Not much to say about this. The important factor here is convenience. If you're in your PJs playing one day and need a code, this is the easiest way to get it. You pay and the code is instantly delivered. No getting in the car to ride to the store to get a code. So, convenience factor is a 10. Otherwise, nothing special..it is what it is.
on March 20, 2017
It's a $20 gift card I received for less than $20. I never use my credit card on Xbox Live. Rather, I purchase digital gift cards and then add to my account.
on April 26, 2014
I admit I don't follow the changes and if MS advised of the changes, good for them. I use a number of sites for "media" on desktops, lap tops, phones and tablets for everything "media" related. Some with payment data and some without. All but one is simple to make changes in payment and subscription options. Therefore, if you purchase this be sure to use the code where it's intended. Xbox.com will redeem any code at any of it's redemption options. But if you happen to redeem as just MS money for the account you can't use it to buy a gold membership. Maybe I'm dumb for doing so but shame on MS for making is easy to take your money but impossible to do what you want with it. BTW, I was a 10 year gold member until they got rid of the family pack. Ok, I really don't need the 4 accounts but now I'd like to teach the kids a lesson about earning and buying there own memberships. But not with swindlers like Xbox.com.
on March 27, 2017
I bought a few of these since I was gifted an Xbox 360 back in 2005; nowadays, I also own an Xbox one and most my games are digital buys. It makes it much easier and safer to buy games through the Xbox store without having to input your own credit card info. They are also for last minute gifts/rewards for my son and nephews.
on June 25, 2017
I didn't know you could buy these online and receive them instantly. Saves me the hassle of looking for them in various stores. plus you can get any value unlike in stores where they will only carry a few or run out when you need it.