Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,417 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,649 reviews
on May 26, 2017
Received a new and valid code that is mailed to you. I had no issues redeeming the code on xbox one. I had tried another site that would have emailed me a code but my bank keep blocking the transaction for suspicious activity so decided that it was not worth the risk and got this code instead and it worked fine and I did not have to go through the trouble of trying to remove my cc from Microsoft again to avoid auto billing at full price.
on February 1, 2015
The XBOX 12-month Gold Membership Card is a great option for anyone who spends a significant amount of time on their XBOX. In our family, my son is on the XBOX every day. Also, I use the XBOX a to access Netflix. The XBOX 12-month Gold Membership option offers online access for an entire year. Without online access, you can't access any of the applications that require you to go online (i.e. Netflix, YouTube, online gaming, etc). You save a lot of money by purchasing the 12-month membership versus paying each month too. At one time, I was paying Microsoft a monthly fee for the online access. I think that fee was approximately $12.99 per month. You're almost saving half the amount by purchasing the 12-month membership!
on November 28, 2016
Item was previously used had to return
on March 2, 2013
It's a card with a code to redeem for a year of Xbox live Gold subscription. I've been on Live for 10 years now and will continue to be. I bought two in order to renew the family plan that I have ($99 price tag) and save $25. Instead of two profiles it grants me four.
To do this you have to let the family plan expire and then you redeem both cards. If you redeem one it will grant you six months of a family plan.
I have multiple consoles in my home, and before roaming profiles needed the multiple accounts for each console on order to not constantly move profiles from each console. The consoles mainly get used as a Windows Media Center extender, and basically a cable box with DVR function ability, as well to stream my digital movies purchased or my music library, and as well as Netflix, Amazon video, YouTube, Espn, Ign, Vevo and so on.
on August 21, 2017
Wanted to get my son and husband this so they didn't have to worry about paying every month. This is good for one year. Easy to use and best of all you save money buying these cards. Well worth getting!!
on December 3, 2014
So here's the thing. I wish membership was free. Some of the perks I don't use (like free game monthly) and I only play the dance games connected. The issue is that if I have money on my account, I can't purchase add on's or anything until I have Xbox Live running. So the $16 that's on my account when my membership expires stays in their possession until I fork over $60 for membership. Makes me like Wii U and PS4 much better.
on August 16, 2017
Anybody with a Xbox needs an Xbox Gold subscription it's definitely a savings from buying a one month 3 months or 6 months I will always go gold especially around Black Friday when you can get deep discounts
on December 29, 2014
Nothing you can say against Xbox Live! The teenagers love it! It is a Christmas gift each December/January when the 12-month membership expires. I do like how Xbox Live monitors comments on the Xbox and will give time-out's to individuals taking advantage/bullying. It is nice to know that our kids are being checked when there is a complaint and that actions can and will be taken to suspend accounts for a period of time.
on September 25, 2015
I probably deserve that this doesn't work when you buy a discounted membership. Didn't try to access the free gold games until earlier this month - no luck. Microsoft offered that we could upgrade to Gold. Doesn't help after using the card and throwing it away. Just easier to buy online direct from Microsoft.
on March 5, 2017
Had some trouble activating but finally got it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.