Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on November 28, 2014
Jerks sent me a gold card that was for Arabia. BEWARE. Inspect the card before you open it, because if it's for another country and you try to use it you're out of luck.
review image
66 comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2014
Invalid code. Do not buy. Should be zero stars. Too bad you have to expose the code to find out that it's invalid.
on December 3, 2004
This site is the cheapest I have found for this card.<br />
Do not pay for your live service monthly on your credit card.<br />
It's alot cheaper to buy one of these cards every year.
22 comments| 263 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2013
By the time I realized it wasnt working I could no long return the item. Very disappointed. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
on January 14, 2014
I ordered this card as a Christmas gift for my son. The card was not received until early January! When the card FINALLY arrived, my son scratched-off the covering to reveal the code. Once he entered the code, the error messaged stated that the code had already been used! Puzzled as to how this could occur, I contacted Xbox who told me to contact the seller. I contacted the seller and explained the situation. They told me to contact Microsoft. They provided no contact information. I then contacted Microsoft who again told me to contact the seller. Microsoft thought that the seller would either refund my money or supply another card. The seller replied, "There are absolutely no returns on any video games, accessories and consoles once the item has been used or the factory seal has been broken." THIS CARD HAS ALREADY BEEN USED. SCAM??!! I have submitted a claim to Amazon. I will NEVER buy from this company again!
on January 10, 2014
I got the news from the person who received the card for aChristmas gift, that the card had expired. The could not active the card. I would like a refund.

Richard Duncan
rduncan247@gmail.com
on September 2, 2015
Xbox Live Gold is good for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The best part is getting the free downloadable games on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. If you don't have the Xbox One yet, like myself, it's all good, you can start adding a collection of games to your future Xbox One console when you log in with your original Xbox Live account.

The games you download are yours to keep, with or without an account, no restrictions. If your hard drive is full, you can remove any games from storage, and re-download anytime, it is account bound forever.
on April 28, 2013
Had to contact xbox for another code of which only lasted for three months and now xbox thinks it's time to renew again :-(
on January 7, 2016
Was cheaper than in the store... I was concerned that the card had Chinese (or Japanese - sorry I am not sure of the difference) writing on it. I contacted the seller and they reassured me there was no need to be concerned and that it would work just the same. No complaints - and the setup was the same as the ones we have bought in the store. A year later - never had any issues!
on November 12, 2015
Got a fantastic Price on here! XboxOne is not the system it should be without this membership. It quickly pays for itself in "Games With Gold" which you get 2 a month, honestly worth the price just for that, add in all the multi player options and it's.... GOLD!