Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,401 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,633 reviews
on January 11, 2017
Bought this membership for my son for Christmas. Still can't redeem it. Have asked for help. Finally contacted Microsoft to help, they said the card is inactive and can't be redeemed. PNP said there's nothing they can do, won't refund me for anything or send a new one. So we are stuck, now my child won't have something I paid for, because of crappy business. Would not recommend getting anything from PNP. I know I will be spreading the word.
on December 14, 2016
No problems with the activation. It saved good money over Microsoft's normal price.
on February 29, 2016
Xbox live is a wonderful thing to have. you could meet new people from all over the world and make life long friends with them like i did. Xbox live lets you chat with friends, play with friends, get game discounts, watch exclusive events, download apps like nfl network and wwe network, watch nfl, and do lots more. Some games are not for young kids but its your decision. Xbox live has changed my life. Meeting new people and becoming involved in video game tech. I love my xbox one and have been nothing but a xbox fan. In my opinion xbox is better then ps4 for a number of reasons. although xbox live could get a little pricey you could just pay 60 dollars and have live for a full year. i would recommend buying the 12 month gold membership instead of the 3 month or what ever else their is. If you do the math the full year is a lot cheaper. i would recommend xbox to everyone and have bought my cousin, dad, and a good friend who doesn't have much an xbox one and they all love the system and xbox live. My friends who have played on play station their whole life have switched to xbox one and xbox live due to the amount of stuff you could do on xbox live. Also xbox is sending out updates every month that improve your xbox live experience. This is a very good christmas, birthday, graduation gift and adults and kids love playing xbox one. The xbox one concsole is some what expensive but its worth the money because you will really enjoy playing. i am a very big wwe fan and i have met people from china and europe that come to america for wrestle mania each year to join me in all of the fun all because of xbox live. I know xbox live will be getting better every month for the rest of xbox live life for many years to come. also for kids avatars also known as your personal character is very cool to build and play with. with xbox live you could buy the games you want digitally and not have to worry about scratching your disk or loosing your disk. Also if you buy xbox live and put it on your xbox you could go over your friends where ever he lives and you could log onto your account and have your downloaded games ready to play. i recommend buying the 1 tera bite except for the 500 gb due to the amount of storage space which means how many games can be downloaded into the xbox. Theirs all types of bundles your could choose from but its really your choice. If you decide to buy an xbox one buy an extra controller with play and charge kit, key pad for controller, extra head set, and make sure to buy 1 or 2 games to get started. If its your first time you will need to get used to the software and games but its all about the fun and the excitement for gaming. Xbox live is the elite package and is a once in a life time experience. GET IT NOW!!!
on December 3, 2012
My xbox Live subscription expired recently after having had an agressive promo rate from XBox live. They refused to renew at the previous rate so I went searching for other options. Also I prefer not to give XBox my CC information.

My brothers Xbox Live account was hacked last year and they used the card on file to wrack up a mountain of charges for points which were transferred to other accounts and for PPV movies. XBox was of little help in returning the funds, not to mention the dent in his checking account at the time. I definitely recommend not keeping a card on file and instead using pre paid cards. As a bonus they actually cost less, though there is some loss of convenience. One exception to this is VISA gift cards. I have found XBox live an excellent way to use prepaid VISA Gift/rebate cards. I am able to transfer the full balance to XBox Live and then use the points at my leisure without the VISA company eating at it with management fees. Best yet there is no risk of loosing more than the value of the card due to account theft.

I definitely recommend purchasing these, just make sure you are buying from a reputable seller, as there are many sellers offering them on Amazon.
on April 9, 2011
Having just recently purchased an XBOX360 Kinect system I was new to this whole XBOX Live thing. I own a Wii system and have been watching Netflix Instant on it, but we no longer had it in the living room and I was looking for a new Netflix player and the Kinect was very exciting to me. So we finally caved and got an XBOX. It included a month of Live Gold and while it was certainly easy to continue that using the console and a credit or check card.. I was leary. A friend of mine at work had told me she'd tried cancelling her XBOX live account multiple times and they continue to charge her card so every month she has to do a chargeback to get those funds back. Others have had mysterious XBOX Live charges appear on their cards and they don't even own XBOX systems. This just made me concerned about giving them my card information. Another friend mentioned the prepaid cards and stated they are often cheaper than buying the monthly subscription. BOY was he right! If you sign up to pay month-by-month, they charge you $9.99. I purchased this 12 month pre-paid card for the price of 4 months! Granted, you get a discount for paying a year in advance, but the cards are still cheaper. And there is no risk of anything happening to my credit card number. I trust Amazon way more than Microsoft! :)
on May 26, 2017
Received a new and valid code that is mailed to you. I had no issues redeeming the code on xbox one. I had tried another site that would have emailed me a code but my bank keep blocking the transaction for suspicious activity so decided that it was not worth the risk and got this code instead and it worked fine and I did not have to go through the trouble of trying to remove my cc from Microsoft again to avoid auto billing at full price.
on February 1, 2015
The XBOX 12-month Gold Membership Card is a great option for anyone who spends a significant amount of time on their XBOX. In our family, my son is on the XBOX every day. Also, I use the XBOX a to access Netflix. The XBOX 12-month Gold Membership option offers online access for an entire year. Without online access, you can't access any of the applications that require you to go online (i.e. Netflix, YouTube, online gaming, etc). You save a lot of money by purchasing the 12-month membership versus paying each month too. At one time, I was paying Microsoft a monthly fee for the online access. I think that fee was approximately $12.99 per month. You're almost saving half the amount by purchasing the 12-month membership!
on October 14, 2016
My son ordered this, worked for about 2 months when it was said to be expired. He called the company that sold it on Amazon who directed him to Microsoft who said they could do nothing and did Amazon. So paid for 12 month card and only could use it for about 2. Out the money.
on December 29, 2016
Code did not work. I purchased this as a Christmas gift and the code did not work. The item also appeared to be from another country. Thankfully the refund process was easy.
on August 7, 2016
This product will not work for me. Calling customer service didn't help either. They won't accept the code online, on the xbox and won't help with it on the phone. Thanks a lot Microsoft and Amazon. My sons $60 birthday gift is completely worthless.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.