Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,409 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,641 reviews
on January 11, 2017
Bought this membership for my son for Christmas. Still can't redeem it. Have asked for help. Finally contacted Microsoft to help, they said the card is inactive and can't be redeemed. PNP said there's nothing they can do, won't refund me for anything or send a new one. So we are stuck, now my child won't have something I paid for, because of crappy business. Would not recommend getting anything from PNP. I know I will be spreading the word.
on December 14, 2016
No problems with the activation. It saved good money over Microsoft's normal price.
on April 9, 2011
Having just recently purchased an XBOX360 Kinect system I was new to this whole XBOX Live thing. I own a Wii system and have been watching Netflix Instant on it, but we no longer had it in the living room and I was looking for a new Netflix player and the Kinect was very exciting to me. So we finally caved and got an XBOX. It included a month of Live Gold and while it was certainly easy to continue that using the console and a credit or check card.. I was leary. A friend of mine at work had told me she'd tried cancelling her XBOX live account multiple times and they continue to charge her card so every month she has to do a chargeback to get those funds back. Others have had mysterious XBOX Live charges appear on their cards and they don't even own XBOX systems. This just made me concerned about giving them my card information. Another friend mentioned the prepaid cards and stated they are often cheaper than buying the monthly subscription. BOY was he right! If you sign up to pay month-by-month, they charge you $9.99. I purchased this 12 month pre-paid card for the price of 4 months! Granted, you get a discount for paying a year in advance, but the cards are still cheaper. And there is no risk of anything happening to my credit card number. I trust Amazon way more than Microsoft! :)
on May 26, 2017
Received a new and valid code that is mailed to you. I had no issues redeeming the code on xbox one. I had tried another site that would have emailed me a code but my bank keep blocking the transaction for suspicious activity so decided that it was not worth the risk and got this code instead and it worked fine and I did not have to go through the trouble of trying to remove my cc from Microsoft again to avoid auto billing at full price.
on February 1, 2015
The XBOX 12-month Gold Membership Card is a great option for anyone who spends a significant amount of time on their XBOX. In our family, my son is on the XBOX every day. Also, I use the XBOX a to access Netflix. The XBOX 12-month Gold Membership option offers online access for an entire year. Without online access, you can't access any of the applications that require you to go online (i.e. Netflix, YouTube, online gaming, etc). You save a lot of money by purchasing the 12-month membership versus paying each month too. At one time, I was paying Microsoft a monthly fee for the online access. I think that fee was approximately $12.99 per month. You're almost saving half the amount by purchasing the 12-month membership!
on October 14, 2016
My son ordered this, worked for about 2 months when it was said to be expired. He called the company that sold it on Amazon who directed him to Microsoft who said they could do nothing and did Amazon. So paid for 12 month card and only could use it for about 2. Out the money.
on December 29, 2016
Code did not work. I purchased this as a Christmas gift and the code did not work. The item also appeared to be from another country. Thankfully the refund process was easy.
on August 7, 2016
This product will not work for me. Calling customer service didn't help either. They won't accept the code online, on the xbox and won't help with it on the phone. Thanks a lot Microsoft and Amazon. My sons $60 birthday gift is completely worthless.
on January 14, 2017
This will not work on our Xbox 360! Xbox and Microsoft have not provided any solutions and have been no help in offering any technical support. It has been a huge waste of energy, time and money! I can't say if it is a bogus card or if there is a poor customer service and tech solution platform from the vendors as instructed to contact on the card or Xbox help website.
on November 9, 2015
Installing the card if you follow the instructions was straight forward by following precisely the simple instructions...the only minor concern for a day was it didn't seem to register my actions as having another year of service...I thought at first that since my previous card which had still 7days left on it that I may have caused a conflict .To my relief it resolved itself without my intervention.I'm glad I bought for the relatively slightly extra cost the most currently available version from a reputable source.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.