Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 28, 2016
Item was previously used had to return
on March 2, 2013
It's a card with a code to redeem for a year of Xbox live Gold subscription. I've been on Live for 10 years now and will continue to be. I bought two in order to renew the family plan that I have ($99 price tag) and save $25. Instead of two profiles it grants me four.
To do this you have to let the family plan expire and then you redeem both cards. If you redeem one it will grant you six months of a family plan.
I have multiple consoles in my home, and before roaming profiles needed the multiple accounts for each console on order to not constantly move profiles from each console. The consoles mainly get used as a Windows Media Center extender, and basically a cable box with DVR function ability, as well to stream my digital movies purchased or my music library, and as well as Netflix, Amazon video, YouTube, Espn, Ign, Vevo and so on.
on September 25, 2015
I probably deserve that this doesn't work when you buy a discounted membership. Didn't try to access the free gold games until earlier this month - no luck. Microsoft offered that we could upgrade to Gold. Doesn't help after using the card and throwing it away. Just easier to buy online direct from Microsoft.
on March 5, 2017
Had some trouble activating but finally got it.
on October 21, 2016
got it for a few bucks cheaper just by having the card mailed. good for me will do again
on December 2, 2016
I got 12 months gold. Worked.
on May 2, 2011
This card is something I'd highly recommend to anyone with an xbox. Aside from the ability to play multiplayer games online, you can also chat with your friends, send them messages, watch Netflix and Hulu Plus (if you subscribe to either) and download arcade titles and DLC. I'm not sure if you can download content without a gold subscription so don't take my word on that last bit. The first one alone is enough to justify getting a subscription for me, though. And I'm not even a huge multiplayer gamer. I can't even begin to explain how much fun gaming with your friends online while chatting in a party can be. It's especially nice if, like me, you have friends/family all over the globe. Not only is it a way for you to game with them, but it's essentially free long distance calling as well.

As for Amazon's price and delivery, I couldn't have asked for more. I got it when it was on sale for $40 and I've already gotten my money's worth out of it only 2 months later. Amazon was great about delivery as well. It arrived even faster than I expected.

All in all, I'd say that anyone with an xbox and even 1 friend on their friend's list needs to invest in this - especially if you're into games like Call of Duty or Gears of War. You won't regret it.
on January 4, 2014
First off, this review is only going over the shipping and delivery of the product, NOT the product itself(in other words, I'm not basing this review on the quality or personal opinions of Xbox Live Gold).

When I saw that someone was selling 12 month Xbox Live Gold prepaid cards on Amazon that were $10 cheaper than most stores, I jumped on the deal, but I was also wary of it because there are tons of scams on the internet. I was afraid that I would get the card itself without a working code. This fear was abolished as soon as I received the card and redeemed the code - for a 13 month card, no less. I received a Halo 4 special edition card that came with an extra month of Gold, and an exclusive Halo 4 in-game emblem. All I can say now is that I am extremely happy with my purchase, and the excellent service that the seller, aphu9876, provided.

tl;dr - Service was wonderful, expect a valid Xbox Live Gold subscription code shipped to you in a timely fashion.
on June 17, 2017
It was a gift for my daughter last year and I apologize for the late feedback. It was the best price I could find. Thank you!!
on November 14, 2017
Better than in the past and you need it. Could be less expensive or have a senior citizens discount for old people like me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.