Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Subscription Length: $30 Gift Card|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$30.00

Showing 1-10 of 6,996 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,338 reviews
on March 24, 2016
The ability to purchase these digital Xbox currencies quickly through Amazon is a lifesaver when you don't want to have your Credit/Debit card or Paypal information held hostage on your Microsoft account. If you've never had a bad experience with that, then all the better. There will be folks who read this and know the pain I refer too.

Thank you for providing digital Xbox currency through Amazon.
22 comments| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2016
10/10 Great success.
on May 17, 2017
Bought this for my cousin who lives across the country. Process was very easy, I completed the order on Amazon then less then 2 minutes later I was emailed the gift card code which I just forwarded to my cousins email address. He was able to redeem the code on his Xbox One to buy a new game.
on October 5, 2016
Gave me the code when I bought it and it worked
on October 25, 2016
Used this to buy Forza horizon 3 on pc which didn't work. Wish I would have used my credit card instead so I could have charged it back. Microsoft ripped me off
on January 25, 2016
What can I say, its an XBOX gift card. These are extremely easy to use, and make a great gift to any XBOX fan. They can buy movies, music, arcade games, full games, downloadable content, and just about anything else available! These are great for teens as they do not have to use a credit card, thus not accruing unwanted additional charges!
on April 11, 2017
Purchased and the new code system is kind of weird. Took some time to get my code and once my code order was immediately cancelled snd I had no idea. Other than that, worked perfectly as a gift for my friend.
on January 8, 2017
This is a great way to exchange cash for Xbox Live currency. The code was generated nearly instantly, and was able to be redeemed via the website just as quickly. The benefit to this is not having to add your credit card to Microsoft / Xbox Live.
on May 10, 2017
What can you really say negative about this? It is an Xbox digital card and easy to use. I received the digital code within 5 minutes which pleased my son. More convenient than going to the store to buy.
on May 8, 2017
A perfect example of amazon screwing it's customers. I went to redeem this code only minutes after purchasing and the code could not be found. I can't believe they just stole my money like this. The photo say "Code not found" try re-entering. If that does not work contact the merchant"