Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 30, 2011, 7:48:27 PM PDT
wolfcrazy says:
I am controller "stupid" I need to program this for Black ops and just dont understand how to do it, please help

Posted on Aug 3, 2011, 4:59:46 PM PDT
how to change and use the modes

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2011, 5:00:51 PM PDT
mine works i dont no how to change stupid modes

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2012, 12:17:45 PM PST
Matt,,
If two indicator lights are on (silver button in middle at 11 0clock and 5 oclock) Push sync button quick once-the light at 5 oclock will blink. If it blinks twice you are in mode two. push sync button again quickly,,, the light will blink three times- you are in mode three and so on. Each time you push the sync button, it will advance to next mode. Hope this helps......I have no trouble changing modes,,,, I just can't get it to work with MW3..

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012, 8:47:28 PM PST
T-BONE says:
Larry - try mode 7-8-9 for mw3
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers