$ 00 $349.99 Save $40.99 (12%)
+ $0.00 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Bundle includes: Xbox One S 1TB Console, full game download of Forza Horizon 3 for both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (card with code included in box), Xbox Wireless Controller, HDMI cable (4K Capable)
- Watch 4K Blu-ray movies and stream 4K content on Netflix and Hulu
- Experience richer, more luminous colors in games and video with High Dynamic Range technology
- Play over 100 console exclusives and a growing library of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One
- In Forza Horizon 3, explore Australia in over 350 of the world's greatest cars. Make shared progress across Xbox One and Windows 10.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The best value in games and entertainment.
High Dynamic Range
4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and video streaming
Play over 100 console exclusives and a growing library of Xbox 360 games
Enjoy your favorite apps like NFL, Netflix, HBO Go, Skype, Sling TV, and ESPN
Advanced technology that keeps getting better
Enjoy the freedom to play Xbox Play Anywhere digital games on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost.
Stream Xbox games to a Windows 10 PC at home.
Leave your remotes behind. Configure your Xbox One S to turn on your TV, audio/video receiver, and cable/satellite receiver.
Experience the enhanced comfort of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleeker, more streamlined design and textured grip.
* 4K streaming available with select apps, see Xbox.com. Some apps require app provider-specific subscriptions and/or other requirements. See xbox.com/live. HDR functionality available with supported games and TVs. Xbox One Backward Compatibility feature works with select Xbox 360 games, see http://www.xbox.com/backcompat. Xbox Live and broadband internet required for initial download of game to console. Stream to one device at a time.
Xbox One S 1TB Console - Forza Horizon 3 Bundle
Top customer reviews
I did have a couple of frustrations though - I had no experience with XBox when I ordered this. My last machine was a PS3. I'm mostly impressed with it, but there were a few oddities in the UI that were not obvious to me and left me frustrated until I figured them out... such as when your game download is in the queue, it doesn't ever resume downloading again (or at least it didn't for me) and you have to select it and press some magic key to bring up a menu to resume the download. Nowhere did I see this explained. It also kept stopping the download... perhaps it was when the TV went into sleep mode... whatever the reason it was frustrating until I figured out how to make it stay awake.
The biggest frustration that might affect some of you, is that I had no idea that the game that "came with it" actually required a 52GB (!!!) download. Out here in the woods where I live, our internet is 10Mbps and we have a monthly data cap of 100GB (some folks have much less). Between the UI issues and the download issues, it took me 2 full days before I could actually play a game on my new console. I was going to return it if my "one last try" did not work - but it did, and now I'm having a lot of fun playing Forza Horizon 3 - but I'm reluctant to buy any more games that require 50GB downloads!
Good luck, and enjoy!