+ $14.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
About the product
- This bundle includes: Xbox One S 1TB Console, full game digital download of Madden NFL 17, seven Madden Ultimate Team Pro Packs, one month of EA Access, Xbox Wireless Controller (with 3.5mm headset jack), HDMI cable (4K Capable), AC Power cable and 14-day Xbox Live Gold Trial.
- Play over 100 console exclusive and a growing library of Xbox 360 games on the 40% smaller newly designed Xbox One S.
- Watch Ultra HD (UHD) 4K Blu-ray movies on your 4K TV and stream 4K video on Netflix (available now) and Amazon Video (coming soon).
- Experience richer, more luminous colors in games and video with High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology.
- Experience the enhanced comfort of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring textured grip and Bluetooth technology.
- Compatible with Kinect for Xbox One: Kinect for Xbox One is compatible with Xbox One S via the Xbox Kinect Adapter for USB. For fans that currently own a Kinect for Xbox One and plan to purchase the Xbox One S, Xbox is offering a free Xbox Kinect Adapter. Visit xbox.com/XboxOne/KinectAdapter for more details.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Xbox One S 1TB Console - Madden NFL 17 Bundle includes: Xbox One S 1TB Console, full game digital download of Madden NFL 17, seven Madden Ultimate Team Pro Packs, one month of EA Access, Xbox Wireless Controller (with 3.5mm headset jack), HDMI cable (4K Capable), AC Power cable and 14-day Xbox Live Gold Trial.
From the Manufacturer
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 249 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Came on time and in great shape. Also, it is ready out of the box for 100-240 V at 50/60 Hz. This one comes with the two pronged US plug (ungrounded).
Not sure if we can play games bought in Europe on it but it looks like we can buy and download games via WiFi so, aside from used games, this may not be an issue
Also, WRT backwards compatibility, beware. Google the list of XBox 360 games you can play- you will be disappointed. But that is Microsoft and has nothing to do with this vendor.
Enough about me....onto the console.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS and SET-UP
Just got this the other day. My first impression after taking it out of the box was how small it is. I'd say it is at least 10% smaller than my old 360. It comes with the only two cords you need: the power cord and the HDMI cord. Took about 3 minutes from opening the box to sitting down and firing it up. So easy, my dog could have done it if she had thumbs.
I plugged it in around 6pm. Took until about 6:45 to completely update the console. Then it updated the controller. (huh?!?! Who knew controllers got updates?) My super slow internet (between 5-7 mbps according to the console. And that is plugged directly into the modem through the Ethernet jack!) took a very long time to download the almost 25 GBs that comprise Madden 17. Disappointed, I decided just to get all of the apps queued up and go to bed to let it download.
The next evening, I started up the console and Madden and all the apps were there waiting for me ready to go.
Graphics are a GIGANTIC upgrade from the 360. I wasn't expecting to see much of a difference, but everything is smoother and crisper.
Here is, I think, where this whole thing loses a star. The interface is SUPER BUSY and not intuitive at all. Not easy to find and launch games and apps. My 65-year old parents would never be able to even find Netflix. Definitely not an upgrade from the old 360.
That's all I know after a couple of hours of actually using this machine.
More to come??