$ 00 $299.99 Save $75.99 (25%)
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
There is a newer version of this item:
About the product
- Includes: Xbox One S 500GB Console, full game downloads of Minecraft for Xbox One and Windows 10, Xbox Wireless Controller, HDMI cable (4K Capable), Power cable and 14-day Xbox Live Gold Trial.
- Comes with the Favorites Pack, featuring seven fabulous, community-favorite content Packs such as Halo Mash-up and Festive Mash-up.
- Also includes the Builder's Pack, featuring six additional content Packs like the Biome Settlers Pack 1 and Greek Mythology Mash-up.
- Watch 4K Blu-ray movies or stream Netflix and Amazon Prime in 4K Ultra HD. Play over 100 console exclusives and a growing library of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One.
- Here is the troubleshooting information: support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-disconnects
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The best value in games and entertainment.
Over 1,300 games: blockbusters, popular franchises, and Xbox One exclusives.
Experience High Dynamic Range.
4K Ultra HD Blu-ray and video streaming.
Get your favorite entertainment apps.
Which one is yours?
1 4K streaming with select apps, see Xbox.com. Some apps require app provider-specific subscriptions and/or other requirements. See xbox.com/live. Dolby Atmos for Headphones requires additional purchase from Microsoft Store.
2 Forza Motorsport 7, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, Star Wars Battlefront II, FIFA 18, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, are coming soon. EA Access requires paid subscription, sold separately; see www.ea.com/eaaccess for details.
3 Xbox Game Pass monthly subscription required; continues until cancelled. Game selection varies over time. Learn more at www.xbox.com/game-pass. Xbox One Backward Compatibility feature works with select Xbox 360 games, see http://www.xbox.com/backcompat. Xbox Live and broadband internet required for initial download of game to console. PC hardware requirements may vary for games on Windows 10.
4 Network claim: Independent IHS Markit study, June/July 2017. Tested on Xbox One S v. PlayStation 4 Pro on top 5 selling games with matchmaking; results may vary, not an endorsement. Visit www.xbox.com/betternetwork.
5 HDR functionality available with supported games and TVs.
6 Broadband internet required (ISP fees apply). 4K streaming with select apps, see Xbox.com. Some apps require app provider-specific subscriptions and/or other requirements. See xbox.com/live. Dolby Atmos for Headphones requires additional purchase from Microsoft Store.
7 Broadband internet required (ISP fees apply). Online multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately). Limited number of games available in 2017 support cross-device play; additional games to follow. Active Xbox Live Gold membership required to play free games.
8 Advanced TV hardware and broadband internet required; ISP fees apply. 4K streaming with select apps, see Xbox.com. Some apps require app provider-specific subscriptions and/or other requirements. See xbox.com/live.
The Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle (500GB), featuring everything you need to build, create, and explore! Get full game downloads of Minecraft for Xbox One and Windows 10, plus thirteen fabulous, community-favorite content Packs, including Halo Mash-up and Festive Mash-up. Craft new Minecraft worlds together with friends on Xbox Live, the best community of gamers around the world. And now with the new Xbox One S, you can even watch 4K Blu-ray movies, stream Netflix and Amazon Prime in stunning 4K Ultra HD, and play a growing library of Xbox 360 games. With all the biggest blockbusters this year, there's never been a better time to jump ahead with Xbox One.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What's in the box:
Xbox One S
HDMI Cord for the TV
Downloads for the three Minecraft games inside, not physical games.
Does not include a stand to make it upright.
I've generally been a PlayStation user, right up through the PS3. I decided I would initially skip the PS4 and Xbox one until they showed longevity and got upgraded. I have also, typically bought Xbox machines at the end of their cycle, and I have always liked them. Xbox also seems to start slow and build when they release new machines vs the PlayStation. So i waited to see the new versions of each machine, and went with the Xbox One S over the PS4 Slim. Once again Xbox stated off slow, but in these upgrade versions I think it has taken the lead in architecture, Hard Drive Space, and Price.
Compared with the original Xbox One, we have a few key differences. Most good, some would say not all good, but as far as the "Cons" go, none of them mean that much to me. However, I have listed them for those who might care. They are as follows:
Pros vs. Original Xbox One:
1) 40% smaller! And yes, the difference is very noticeable (see my comparison pictures)
2) 4K output. Not as big of a deal to most people as 4K adoption is not huge yet, and it's only really for video/Blu-ray (games are up scaled) but
I have a 4K TV, so why not get ahead of the curve for once (PS4 Slim does not offer this).
3) The side USB port has been moved from the left side to the front, which is great for space saving
4) No gloss finish. As always, glossy finishes look great on day one but do not age well (easily scuffed and scratched).
5) Built-in power supply.
6) Hardware upgrade. In addition to the 4K hardware upgrade (HDMI 1.4 vs HDMI 2.0), there is more processing power available for HDR.
7) Higher capacity. You can now choose from models ranging from 500GB to 2TB. The extra internal space of the 2TB version was a huge selling point to upgrade.
8) The new Xbox One controller with Bluetooth, 3.5 mm Headphone jack built in, and new textured handles. Current Xbox users seem more excited about the controller than anything else!
Cons vs. Original Xbox One (Again, I personally couldn't care less.)
1) As of launch, only available in white. I think it looks slick.
2) No elite version for the real game geeks.
3) Does not offer any option of a bundled Kinect, though it has been clear for awhile that Kinect support has been dwindling, and I find these motion sensors to be gimmicks (Go outside or to a gym. Meet someone Jeez!).
4) Does not include a headset, not even a cheapy earbud-style one. The one thing I do care about.
All in all I think it's a great buy for these systems, and it looks like it will be around for a little while longer.
Most recent customer reviews
The Xbox One goes beyond just gaming. Our family also enjoy our Netflix on this. Tons of apps to choose from.