Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: KEEP AWAY FROM ALL CHILDREN. Do not put in mouth or nose. This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Experience greater convenience and control with Kinect for Xbox One. Command your Xbox and TV with your voice, make Skype calls in HD, and play games where you are the controller. Be recognized and signed-in automatically, and use your voice to find your favorite entertainment, snap apps, switch instantly and start recording game clips—all without lifting a finger. You can even broadcast your gameplay live with picture-in-picture using the Twitch app and work out smarter with Xbox Fitness. Kinect for Xbox One has a 1080p HD camera, advanced infrared technology and a microphone array with noise isolation for maximum precision in capturing sound and motion. Includes a full game download of Dance Central Spotlight.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bad part? Game installs. Huge patch downloads before the game can install. Buy a new game? Depending on what patch it needs or updates you had better put it in to install before you go to bed. COD Ghost took almost 3 hrs to install, I wasn't expecting that.
The controller STILL TAKES BATTERIES... really..... Really....... REALLY! Why not take a page from Sony and just use a built in rechargeable cell.
Your $400 Turtle beaches aren't going to work for chat....... new mini USB jack instead of 3.5 mm jack on new controller. Buy a adaptor. when they make one ( if they make one ) You can always use the cheapo one ear included headset. So thanks for that.
Menu. It's a new layout and will take time to get used to it. but I looked a while and couldn't find the chat settings. The play voice through headset/ speakers/ or both option and the level setting remain hidden from me.
The kinect has to be hooked up, but nothing says you cant turn it towards the wall. I put some cd art up for mine to look at.
- Hands down the best controller in the current console generation
- HDMI IN port allowing for cable box integration or in my case my PS3
- Plug and play external storage option (Not available on PS4)
- Great list of exclusive games coming for Holiday 2015. Forza 6, Halo 5 just to name a few
- Full Windows 10 integration incoming
- Game mirror/stream onto Windows 10 PC - this feature is awesome
- Backwards compatibility incoming with Xbox 360
- Cloud computing will further enhance the Xbox on a multitude of fronts over the coming months and years
- Kinect - a feature poo pood by many but I love using it for party chat and not having to use a head set
- Superior online experience with dedicated online Microsoft servers (competitors do not offer this)
- Massive amount of bundles on the market right now - priced under the competition and offering great value
Overall, it is my opinion that the Xbox One is the console that is innovating this generation and listening to feedback from customers to make the experience better. The only thing that the PS4 offers over the Xbox One is marginally better graphical fidelity *on select games. The rest of the PS4's features and online experience seem to be still stuck in the previous console generation. So if you equate video games consoles to cars I'd put it like this. The PS4 is the base Corvette. It has a powerful engine but no other equipment, no leather, no bose radio, and base wheels. The Xbox One is the fully loaded Vette with the hand stitched dashboard, navigation system, leather, and all the other toys. My pick for this console generation is the Xbox One hands down...and of course a Wii U for that great Nintendo charm. Parents, this Holiday pick your kids up a Xbox One Bundle, they'll thank you.