FREE Shipping. Details
+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Includes detachable Stereo Headset Adapter that puts the audio controls at your fingertips including volume up/down, microphone mute, and controls game/ chat balance.
- Sign in to Xbox Live to receive the latest console updates. Initial setup may require significant update. Internet connection required for updates; ISP fees apply.
- Unidirectional microphone for clear voice capture
- Easy to set up: No complex wires to your console. Wired only to the Wireless Controller.
- Full range audio spectrum (20Hz-20kHz) for deep bass, all the way to crystal clear high frequencies
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Surround your senses
Immerse yourself in rich stereo sound with the Xbox One Stereo Headset. Easily adjust audio levels without taking your hands off the controller. You can even control the balance of game sounds and chat audio to focus on what you want to hear.*
- Stereo Headset
- Stereo Headset Adapter
- USB Cable
Rich stereo sound and clear voice capture for a personal, immersive experience
Premium audio experience for both game and chat audio*.
Easily adjust game and chat audio to focus on what you want to hear with independent game and chat audio levels.
Full range audio spectrum (20Hz-20kHz) for deep bass, all the way to crystal-clear high frequencies.
Unidirectional microphone for clear voice capture.
* Voice chat requires Xbox Live; in-game requires Xbox Live Gold (sold separately).
Comfortable fit for long gaming sessions
Over the ear design, with breathable fabric ear cups.
Boom microphone can fold up and out of your way when not in use.
Audio controls at your fingertips: includes detachable Stereo Headset Adapter with controls for volume up/down, microphone mute, and game and chat audio levels.
Lightweight design at 9oz.
Easy to setup, no additional batteries required
Wireless to Xbox One console; wired only to the Wireless Controller.
No additional batteries required; powered by the Xbox One Wireless Controller.
|Wireless to Xbox One Console||✓|
|Premium 40mm Neodymium speakers||✓|
|Speaker frequency response||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Over-the-ear ear cup design||✓|
|Microphone frequency response||100Hz to 10Khz|
|4 foot cable to Xbox One Wireless Controller||✓|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're someone who games for six hundred hours a week and needs a tuning fork to adjust every audible intricacy of defiling an opponents remains, this headset probably isn't for you. If you're like me and you're looking for an excellent quality product that's easy to use, look no further.
WHY I BOUGHT IT: I have one of those old school vent/heater/AC thing on the floor in the living room next to my "man chair". When she blows, sounds from my uninspiring LG 3530 Sound Bar are.....uninspiring. I threw away my old headphones thinking I'll never need it again because I'm committed to fitness and living an organic life now. Well...that New Year resolution was canceled by February and I'm back to developing my curvaceous physique and thirst for interactive entertainment.
1. Box was elegantly designed with simplicity. It was easy to open. When opened, headphones was there presented like a crowned jewel. You don't have to wrestle through cardboards and plastic like before. Nice to see MS packaging starting to come close to Apple.
2. The box came with a USB cable, controller adapter and the headphones themselves. They all have a feel of decent quality material and construction. All black of course.
3. The ear pieces are comfy enough but definitely not the most comfortable. The construction of the headphones is plastic and fake leather outside. However, the inner part of the bracket that goes over your head is metal. I don't feel like it can easily break. Feels very durable overall.
1. First thing you noticed is as soon as you plugged it into the adapter and hit a button, the xbox prompts you to download software for your controller. It took a few minutes and I'm back to gaming.
2. The sound quality isn't the best but for $35, I cannot complain. In fact, I would rate this as a little above average overall. The most impressive part about the sound is the bass. There is simply nothing in this price range that match the bass response on this set.
3. The microphone is tucked away on the left side of the headset. It does not get in the way. It is not adjustable like the old XB360 mic. It's a fixed plastic piece that can only go up or down.
4. The headset goes completely around your ear. It does a good job of isolating the noise from the vent next to me. However, I can still hear my girlfriend nagging in the background. Fortunately, it's mostly muffed and she can easily be ignored by turning up the volume.
5. Putting on the headset does not mute the TV or sound system. To me, this is a good thing. I use the HDMI pass through on the Xbox so my TV sounds are transferred on the headphones as well.
1. Sound can sometimes get choppy. Connection problems? I've had it happened twice where it asked me to reconnect the controller since I've used this headset. It's weird because I'm only 10 feet away from the xbox with no obstruction besides an foot rest.
2. Battery life will be drastically reduced. I will come back with this later once my battery runs out. I use 2x Eneloop 2100 mAh.
3. The top of the headset is a little low for my head and rests a little harsh. When I tried to adjust it, I discovered a major design flaw. When you extend the headset, it normally extends up as does this headset. But that's when the headset is not on your head. When it is on your head, the extension is angled more towards the side. So I needed more room on top, but I got very little top room and a lot of side room. Now, the headset as a huge arch on the side and I look extra goofy. What if a sexy NSA agent is watching me through my Kinect? I don't want to look so goofy.
4. The headphones overall is very large. I've had other similar headsets, not for gaming but music, that goes over the ear and doesn't look as large on your head. Granted, at $35, this is roughly $170 less than what I paid for other headphones. I really can't complain much here and this is strictly for Xboxing in my underwear with the blinds closed and no cares permitted.
For $35, it is a solid buy. I can't ask for a better headphone at this price. It's actually not bad for listening to hip hop music due to the heavy bass. If you're an audiophile, you won't be impressed with the sound quality. I'm sure everyone can agree that it's a deal at under $40. The adapter by itself usually goes for $30-35. If you buy other headsets, you'll have to buy the adapter first. So the official Xbox One headset offer a pretty good value for your bottom dollar. If I were to go the Turtle Beach route, it would cost me far beyond the $100 mark.
As of today, a day later, Tuesday Dec 2nd, the price is $49.99. At this price, I'm a little hesitant but I think it's still a great value compared to what's out there. At $70 like it used to be priced, it would be a tough sell. The only way I'll buy it then is if I can't afford a Turtle Beach.
This was one of the best Cyber Monday deals. It's official. I'm official. I finally found a decent Black Fri...Month Deal. Xbox official headphones, headsets, controller, Day One/Zero Edition AAA games since Dec 2013 baby! I'm living la vida loca...or whatever they say. It doesn't matter. My life is complete for December. But next year, I will be serious about my fitness and health. I'm selling everything Jan 1st.
Sound quality is good
Headset mic conveniently tucks into headphones
Two step connection to controller can be an annoyance
These headphones have proven to be a great value. The sound quality is really good and I've found myself using these headphones even when I'm alone as it brings a more immersive experience to the games I'm playing. My only complaint is that an adaptor (included with the headphones) is required to plug the headphones into the controller. Inevitably, you'll find yourself unplugging one but not the other when you go to remove them. It's a small annoyance that's overcome by the quality of these headphones and the value they present.
What I like about these headsets:
- I like the way the boom mic is securely concealed in the head strap when stored
- I like the comfortable foam ear muffs
- I like the comfortable, padded, and adjustable head strap
- I like the fact it comes with an adapter and connects to the Xbox controller
-- This adapter allows muting and volume control at your finger tips
-- I like that the plugin/wire connector is the correct size for the Xbox adapter and there is no need to make an addition purchase for an adapter like many competitor headsets require to connect the headset
- I think the sound coming from the headsets is up to par with more expensive headsets
- Over all finish is of excellent quality and they look more expensive than they cost
What I don't like about these headsets:
- Nothing. I like everything about them!!!
I just have one minor thing which makes me drop it 1 star. The headset in my opinion feels kind of heavy. Now I guess that can mean quality and it may even be normal for stereo gaming headsets. This is my first as I usually just use a chat headset but this is pretty nice. If I have any issues in the future or if it breaks I will update my review.
Most recent customer reviews
2- within 3 months, the inside plastic on the back of the mic side snapped.
1. They are somewhat heavy and that isn't really a problem until you realize that your...Read more